Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Oh look what popped up a couple days ago..

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide...rotransactions

get lectured! :3
    (0)
    Dear Customer,
    We have determined that the post you made was in violation of the User Agreement policies. The post was edited or deleted accordingly.
    Original Post:
    Signature states "JP ONRY" in Japanese.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Arioche View Post
    I've played this game since release day on PS2 and as much as I love it the simple truth is that it's old. The game is no longer in its prime and it's almost a little cruel to continue charging as much as a brand new MMO. The fee isn't going to stop me from playing, but I know it would be a lot more appealing to old and new players if it were even brought down to around $7. There wouldn't be profit loss with a new wave of players, and the 2 best ways to bring them in are Price and a graphical overhaul, the later option I'm sure is already out of the question. So, I would love to know if any fee adjustment is in the near future.
    Uhh... I dont think I have had this much fun in ff11 ever. The improvements they have been making with the mini expansions and abyssea are well worth the 12 dollar pricetag.

If anything they need to increase the monthly to 15$ and develop a PC/PS3/360 engine based on the ff14 graphics/physics. That would push the game over the top for me.
    (0)
    Last edited by Mookies75; 07-24-2011 at 07:38 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4