Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Character
    Fetus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 57
    It's kinda' sad that the WHM forum has so little traffic. Oh, well.

Unless Holy is enhanced with a strong Afflatus Solace charge, Banish III trounces it easily. Adding Holy II, Banish IV-V or Banishga III, wouldn't really do anything at all for WHM in the long-run. I guess they could add them, for the sake of completion, if not any other reason. Reviviscence would be great, as many people have said. I'm still sticking to my post on Page 2, though.

As for Benediction: Restores a large amount of HP and removes all status ailments for party members within area of effect.

So why doesn't it remove Amnesia, Terror, Charm, Songs, Mute, Doom, Zombie, Weakness or every status ailment like it says it does? There are tons of people on the other job forums making outlandish demands for their respective jobs. I think the WHM community needs to make demands of their own... like demanding that their TWO-HOUR ABILITY actually does what it says it does.

omg! WHM will be far too powerful then! /sarcasm off
    (0)

Character
    Shyuko
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Not sure if this was suggested yet, but at the very least...MP-wise, I think White Mage should be allowed to use Devotion on themselves.
    (1)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Raka View Post
    Not sure if this was suggested yet, but at the very least...MP-wise, I think White Mage should be allowed to use Devotion on themselves.
    I would love to, but I think it would be too game breaking.
    (0)

Self-devotion might seem to narcissistic. lol
    (1)
    90 WHM, RDM
    85 WAR

Character
    Limecat
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I'd like to see a 3-5 min cooldown JA that makes our next spell generate no enmity. Having access to Reviviscence would be great too. In the probably-not-realistic realm, I'd like another JA that would make the next ~3 minute buff you cast cost 10 times the normal amount, but increase the duration to 30 minutes. Maybe make the increased cost a hard number that can't be reduced via whatever traits/abilities, if that's what was needed to get SE to swallow the idea balance-wise.

Beyond that, pretty much I would just parrot everyone else; More light nukes(particularly, one that's non trivial and doesn't require jumping through hoops for middling results, even if it's on a super-long recast), barlight/dark(games that put in elements and then don't give players meaningful ways to attack with or defend against them irritate me to no end), and so on. Ah, actually, I can think of something else. Improve Protect(ra) V some. The way defense works, fully merited Protectra V is still pretty damn sorry. It was laughable at 75, let alone now, and could stand to be cranked up a good bit.
    (0)

Character
    Alkimi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    The general consensus with Protectra merits is that each merit should give -2% PDT, up to a maximum of -10% PDT with 5 merits, similar to how Shellra merits work.

Some may say it's broken but meh. Even if it was -1% up to -5% it'd still be worth merting.
    (2)

Character
    Fetus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 57
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkimi View Post
    The general consensus with Protectra merits is that each merit should give -2% PDT, up to a maximum of -10% PDT with 5 merits, similar to how Shellra merits work.

Some may say it's broken but meh. Even if it was -1% up to -5% it'd still be worth merting.
    Fantastic idea. This would finally make Protectra V worth something.

Different note: Fix Afflatus Misery. I'm not sure why it didn't receive a enhancement via WHM AF3+1/+2, but it should have. Before someone says it, we all know WHM are the sooper dooper healers that don't do anything else, so don't even mention it. Some of us like to utilize alternative play styles instead of pretending we're bots that spam Cure V and Cure VI only. They could've enhanced to actually record the strongest hit you've received and retain it for your next spell.

So instead of getting hit for 400 damage and then a second later getting hit for 40 damage while you're in the middle of casting Cura or Cura II and getting screwed out of HP recovery, it would ignore the 40 damage (since 40 < 400) and give you the potency on Cura or Cura II that you rightly deserve. After you finish casting, it would erase the record as per usual.

I know, Earth-shattering stuff.

PS: Add Reviviscence and Cura III, fix Benediction, replace Shield Defense Bonus with another tier of Magic Defense Bonus, Auto Refresh or Clear Mind. Thanks.
    (0)
    Last edited by Fetus; 03-30-2011 at 04:55 PM.

Character
    Bubeeky
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 92
    Can we just simply make healing magic a little more important in terms of how it affects the cure formula?
    (1)

Character
    Annalise
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I don't feel like going back and quoting but...

For the person who said they should implement something so you can target people when they are blinking... they did. It's <stal> and <stpt>.

For the person who wanted paralyga and silencega and said sch could -ga them already, no, it cannot. Flash, paralyze, silence, and slow do not combine with accession.
    (0)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4