Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Kaych
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I mele always as a WHM in EXP partys. That way I get MP back from Mystic Boon (and I suggest u go /sch for Sublimation for extra MP and MP save and to not get slept). And Esuna rocks. I constantly use that and Cura II. And at HNMs I use Sacrifice and Esuna, so I dont rly see your problem:/
    (0)

Character
    Upitupi
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    An idea my girlfriend threw into the arena; and I really liked it, was a Job Trait "Increased 'cure' distance." I can think of may times, when I was trying to keep max distance from the mob; only to have my tank move a little bit; and be out of range of a much needed cure.
    (1)

I would like an adjustment where when a player changes gear you can still target when they blink. Don't know how many times people have died because simply they wouldn't stop changing gear when they needed a cure and died for their own stupidity. Also Maat and even the whm goblins in Cape t. have Banishga 3, lvl 90 whm still doesn't have it. Some kind of raisega, where it would be an aoe target raise 1, something to that effect.
    (0)
    Thanks for the lawls guise ~

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloydofpudding View Post
    I would like an adjustment where when a player changes gear you can still target when they blink. Don't know how many times people have died because simply they wouldn't stop changing gear when they needed a cure and died for their own stupidity. Also Maat and even the whm goblins in Cape t. have Banishga 3, lvl 90 whm still doesn't have it. Some kind of raisega, where it would be an aoe target raise 1, something to that effect.
    I always thought Benediction should raise in addition.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    I always thought Benediction should raise in addition.
    I second this. I'd like to throw in that if you're currently alive and have death status that it be removed. Maybe make a merit that takes care of those few things it doesn't cover. 1 merit will be able to remove all enfeebling status, 2 takes care of all negative status (cursna comes to mind. something it currently doesn't cover, 3 covers health, 4 gives stoneskin or regen, 5 does all of the above.
    (0)
    Teh most famous/infamous Taru on Carbuncle!

Miiyo Taru | Sargantanas Final Fantasy X|V

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Miiyo View Post
    I second this. I'd like to throw in that if you're currently alive and have death status that it be removed. Maybe make a merit that takes care of those few things it doesn't cover. 1 merit will be able to remove all enfeebling status, 2 takes care of all negative status (cursna comes to mind. something it currently doesn't cover, 3 covers health, 4 gives stoneskin or regen, 5 does all of the above.
    Yes. I see nothing game breaking about a 2hr removing weakened status. Nin do it already. And especialy since it would be limited to a maximum of 6 people.
    (0)

Character
    Alkimi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetus View Post
    I do agree that the Bar-status spells are still pathetically unreliable. I try to be a decent WHM, but there's just no point using them, even with capped Enhancing Magic skill.
    head.
    I agree they're not great, but when stacked with a bar-element spell they do work semi-well. For example with Barstonra and Barpetra up on Dragua you'll very rarely get petrified by Terra Wing. But yeah for the most part they're not all that effective and could do with a buff.
    (0)

Some of these suggestions seem a bit farfetched to me but I will admit I'd love to see them in the game. I'm probably wrong but I have a feeling we'll at least get Banish IV and Banishga III or even Holy II within the next two level cap updates. It just seems natural for them to give us. And about Raisega...yeah if they could give us the spell "Arise" (AoE Raise spell from FFCC) I'd probably die happily. No one cares if they get Raise 1 or 3 these days since EXP is just too easy to come by so if we had Arise as an aoe Raise I that'd be good.

The idea of Benediction removing weakness also makes a lot of sense. It's supposed to remove all status effects and full cure your party. Weakness is a status effect...so naturally...yeah lol. And since it's a 2hr ability it isn't too broken or anything.

It's a bit unfortunete but I don't see SE giving us any form of AoE enfeebs or Hastega any time soon. It's best just to suck it up and make a haste rotation for your party. Inside abyssea with the right atmas your fast cast should be good enough to lower the timer on it's own to less than 20 sec and if you cared to keep your blessed gear around and happen to have goliard body and at least a swift belt that'll stuff the recast down to almost 10 which isn't a long time to wait between hastes. With that gear, and /SCH or /RDM you can still bring it close to that even outside of abyssea so there really isn't that much of a problem. Besides these days when you're fighting some of the more harder bosses in Abyssea there's normally only one person actually hitting/tanking it (be it a MNK, THF NIN or even PLD tank) so you really only need to Haste one person (two if you have a THF there to raise the TH level). ^^; At least that's what I've been seeing. The DDs in our LS normally just put on Atmas like sea daughter and VV and regain to WS every 30 sec or so when we fight something hard. And if it's like an easy NM we're normally in groups of what, 2-4 people, one person being the tank and everyone else on magical procing jobs that don't even hit the NM. If it's the duration you're concerned about (I saw someone was before), then if there's a Red Mage in your party with v3 boots,hands or cape let them cast Haste on your party members.

*end obligatory haste rant*

I've actually seen the Divine Veil effect proc a lot for me. Thing is...it only procs when I'm using like paralyna on the last person that needs it...making it useless. So yeah if SE could fix that, it'd be really nice. I'm tired of seeing things like this:

Reimii casts Silena.
    Reimii successfully removes Sargonius's Silence.
    Reimii casts Silena.
    Reimii successfully removes Brackenthwit's Silence.
    Reimii casts Silena.
    Exelius is no longer silenced.
    Silena has no effect on Sargonius.
    Silena has no effect on Brackenthwit.

-_-;;;
    (0)

Player
    The divine veil effect doesn't need to be raised. I see it proc quite a bit with +2, it's fine where it is. Raising the effect more would decrease the value of Yagrush.
    (0)

Player
    I'm with Simian on this one. Xga/ra is not the forte of Rdm, it's the domain of Whm in this case. Rdm is centered on the individual, Whm concerned about others. One thing I really want is that alliance members are treated as party members, excluding CuragaX. Banish 1-5, Banishga 1-3, Banishja, Holy 1 and 2. Reviviscence would be great. And please, Amnesra.
    (0)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast