Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Character
    Dracaunt
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    No answer on the NA POL account for EU player issue. Doesn't affect me personally, but I can tell you a large number of EU players (I'm one myself) that I know use NA accounts. Nothing wrong with importing the game instead of waiting months for it to come out imo.
    (1)

Character
    Zumi
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    The question really wasn't answered in the FAQ if we have to use clickandbuy to make direct monthly payments to SE or its only if you have a non 3d secure card.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    So what's clickandbuy, crysta and that other one anyway? Never heard of them.
    (0)

Character
    Sevokevo
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Neika View Post
    Ok, so if my credit card has 3-D secure on it, does that mean I don't have to worry about going through click and buy, and the payments will continue to be taken off my card automatically?

As of right now.... The only way you can register your credit card to your SE account is by Click and Buy. I have not found any other way to link your Credit card to your account unless they add something when they make the transfer.

Hmm It says we can use Paypal but I can not find that option in my account settings.... is this Europe and Japan only?
    (0)

Signature and Avatar By Lyali

Howdy! We posted a pretty extensive FAQ sticky, which should answer most of the questions circulating the forums regarding the Square Enix Account transfer. Hope this helps!
    Thank you, answers a lot of questions.

Q: My PlayOnline ID registration information is not up to date. Will this have any effect on the transfer?
    A: This will have no effect on transfer, but please be diligent in keeping your information up-to-date. After the transfer, support will be performed through your Square Enix account instead of the PlayOnline ID. When obtaining your Square Enix account, please register with your updated information.
    So if someone has an account where the name or address is different they can input the changed ones in the new account and transfer the account over?

I don't think it covered people that may have different regions of the game to the one they live in either. :/

Worry worry
    (0)
    Last edited by Runespider; 06-25-2011 at 06:36 PM.

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Runespider View Post
    Thank you, answers a lot of questions.

So if someone has an account where the name or address is different they can input the changed ones in the new account and transfer the account over?
    I think what ever your account already says on the name, you're stuck with, but you've always been able to change teh adress.
    (0)

Character
    Zumi
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevokevo View Post
    As of right now.... The only way you can register your credit card to your SE account is by Click and Buy. I have not found any other way to link your Credit card to your account unless they add something when they make the transfer.

Hmm It says we can use Paypal but I can not find that option in my account settings.... is this Europe and Japan only?
    To use Paypal you have to pick add Crysta then pick UltimatePay then Pay with Paypal.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Howdy! We posted a pretty extensive FAQ sticky, which should answer most of the questions circulating the forums regarding the Square Enix Account transfer. Hope this helps!
    What about JP accounts? There's the whole WebMoney issue. Will NA cards be accepted again for JP accounts? They stopped passing the card verification at the end of 2008. It would be useful to know if I should do something with my remaining WebMoney balance since it won't let us pay past July at this point.

Also, it's pretty cheap having to buy Crysta in preset increments, which don't align with the monthly fee amount. Monthly fees end in 95 cents, yet you can only get Crysta in full dollars. We're wasting small change (which is actually large change when you consider the combined amount between all subscribers) which we can't convert back into real money, and which is mostly useless for anything but paying monthly fees. Way to milk more of a profit through a dirty means...
    (4)

Also, it's pretty cheap having to buy Crysta in preset increments, which don't align with the monthly fee amount. Monthly fees end in 95 cents, yet you can only get Crysta in full dollars. We're wasting small change (which is actually large change when you consider the combined amount between all subscribers) which we can't convert back into real money, and which is mostly useless for anything but paying monthly fees. Way to milk more of a profit through a dirty means...
    works for xbox live, guess they thought they would get some extra money too
    (0)

Character
    Kogenta
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Does this 3d-secure obligation apply for EU accounts? I understand that EU accounts will be transfered too and that's ok, but the EU square enix page doesn't mention the 3D-secure part. Here in italy this may be a big issue, most of us use prepaid card by our postal service, a visa electron, and i'm pretty sure it doesn't have 3d-secure
    (0)

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast