Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Shyuko
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Any plans for Lv95~ Weaponskills?

Was wondering if SquareEnix was going to add any of the Weaponskills that the Campaign/Besieged Generals use, anyone know?
    (0)

Character
    Kaych
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I remember in an intervju when the cap was still 75, someone asked that question. They answerd "At the moment, they are too powerful... but that dosent mean that we wont reconsider it later on"

I sure hope they do make it possible o get ^_^
    (0)
    Its sometimes best to agree to disagree ^_-
    -----
    "/sigh factor" is when:
    - You are asked to set your HP when you already have your HP set the place you exit. O.o?
    - You need to repeat a quest a 100 times in order to cap your fame >_>

Player
    I know.........
    (0)

Character
    Antanias
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I get the feeling that every weapon type will see at least two new ws's each...one being obtained from natural skill increase (400 maybe for A+ rank combat skills) and another being obtained through new content that we'll get after we're all 99.

--Antanias
    (0)
    "Tonight on the Vana'diel Report, a poor innocent player lost a valuable 10-15 seconds of their lives by reading Antanias's signature."

Character
    Laciante
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 93
    I hope we get some new WS, they're a pretty good incentive for keeping those skills capped, other than the atk and acc - which can be patched over with all the gear we get.
    I think they'll give us at least 1 last natural skill-based WS, and maybe a third WS-point quested WS.

and here's hoping that the new WS are: (examples in my home weapon, Polearm)
    A) usable in general play (I'm still using Penta reliably... that's from lvl 50)
    B) different from other WS (I have the multi-hit and crit WSs down, thank you, how 'bout a decent magic or straight dmg, just to shake things up?)
    C) new SC types, especially with some weapons that can't cover half the chart yet. (Polearm doesn't suffer as much, but it would be nice to for example, close Fragmentation off Hobaku or Freezebite with something better than Vorpal Thrust?)
    (0)

I was thinking of something like what Laciante said, In the first half, not the second.

We have so many Weaponskills, theres really no "Gap" left to fill for a lot of them. Its hard to think of what they can give us.

I doubt they'd give us something stronger than Empyrean WS (for most jobs). Tough call as to what they could add.
    (0)

Character
    Ravenns
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Laciante View Post
    I hope we get some new WS, they're a pretty good incentive for keeping those skills capped, other than the atk and acc - which can be patched over with all the gear we get.
    I think they'll give us at least 1 last natural skill-based WS, and maybe a third WS-point quested WS.

and here's hoping that the new WS are: (examples in my home weapon, Polearm)
    A) usable in general play (I'm still using Penta reliably... that's from lvl 50)
    B) different from other WS (I have the multi-hit and crit WSs down, thank you, how 'bout a decent magic or straight dmg, just to shake things up?)
    C) new SC types, especially with some weapons that can't cover half the chart yet. (Polearm doesn't suffer as much, but it would be nice to for example, close Fragmentation off Hobaku or Freezebite with something better than Vorpal Thrust?)
    It would have to be weapon by weapon. Polearm gets one of the best WS in and out of abyssea, were drk and sam would love to get a crit WS on thier main weapons. And sword gets a good magical WS, as well as dagger. Some of the emp WS only reason to use them is the aftermath. Playing drg in abyssea and crit for 600 almost makes me want to finish the polearm. Now it it effected jumps as well I would do it.
    (0)

Character
    Laciante
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 93
    Yeah, I know it would be weapon by weapon, I was only giving the examples of what I wanted for Polearm, since it's the weapon I know most intimately, but thanks for pointing out that clarification
    (0)

I would love a new skill obtained or quested WS's to use. I have been stuck with rampage on bst for years. Its gotten old. And making the Farsha didn't change that at all. Come to think of it, most of the axe WS's are very unimpressive for a semi high damage weapon type
    (0)
    The Sublimely Magnificent Ject Shot Mark III

Character
    Kyrial
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Honestly, I was very disappointed to see that while they gave us new WSs at 290-300, there were none at 350, or even 375 (yet). What happened to when we got a new WS every 25-50 skill levels!? :P Heck, I wouldn't mind even if they were quested (so long as they weren't ridiculous quests).
    (0)
    All Missions Complete
    Captain, Medal of Altana ∮∮∮∮
    Unique quests completed: 1063
    Records of Eminence completed: 801

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast