Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Character
    Fupafighters
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Ya its stupid they forgot, but who really seriously cares that much about a lvl 15 or w.e weapon lol. I got pup 1-30 solo in about half a day no page burning, just straight up oldschool xp. You shouldn't care.
    (3)

Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Another suggestion would be for these high level mobs to only aggro players which would check easy prey or event match to the mobs themselves.
    Ex. Level 90 goblin would aggro players that are at least level 75 or so, but level 30 players could casually walk by them.
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivivivi View Post
    Another suggestion would be for these high level mobs to only aggro players which would check easy prey or event match to the mobs themselves.
    Ex. Level 90 goblin would aggro players that are at least level 75 or so, but level 30 players could casually walk by them.
    No, just no.
    (4)

Character
    Trisscar
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinius View Post
    Best solution to the problem would be to just completely undo the addition of all the high-level mobs to the low-level areas entirely.

Seriously, it's stupid. I have never, ever, seen anyone high-level killing (or even skilling up on) the new high level mobs, anywhere (with the possible exception of maybe one or two specific things in one or two zones). For the most part, they are nothing but a stupid annoyance that serves no purpose.
    It gave me a way to learn Bloodrake with relative ease. In all seriousness, I spend more time leveling off of these newer high level monsters then I do in parties these days. Less headaches all around.
    (1)

Character
    Kitanashia
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Fupafighter View Post
    Ya its stupid they forgot, but who really seriously cares that much about a lvl 15 or w.e weapon lol. I got pup 1-30 solo in about half a day no page burning, just straight up oldschool xp. You shouldn't care.
    I really do not care your reasons for not caring about this, really please, if you do not care about this then go post somewhere else.

I care because I promised a friend I would help them get it ok?
    (3)
    Try to have fun or it isn't worth playing

Character
    Kitanashia
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Anapingofness View Post
    It's ok OP, you're not the only one who has wondered about wtf was going through SE's mind when they decided to mess with the mob locations. There has been more than one instance when I was asking myself "wtf SE?!" because it feels as if they simply put these high lvl mob all willy-nilly and without thought to the practicality.
    I think their thought was to get players on those zones and hopefully make them useful again, but honestly the placement they chose was bad, they said in their descriptions that the deeper you go in the higher level the monsters would be, but they put them like in the middle in some places, like on the way to the 3 mage gate for instance, you have the lower level monsters, then level 80+ monsters, then low level monsters again not too far in, honestly I don't think they really thought the placement through that much
    (2)

Greetings everyone,

Wildsprite, thank you for pointing this out and we appreciate everyone's feedback on the relocation of high-level monsters in areas like Dangruf Wadi. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

In regards to the positioning of these monsters, we would like to take a look at it so that players can avoid being attacked by high-level monsters without warning. As a first step, we feel it would be good to address this earlier by making certain aggressive monsters non-aggressive.

We will be sure to give an update as soon as we get word on the progress.
    (16)

Okipuit - Community Team

Character
    Kheper
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 1
    Cool. While they're at it, they should look at other zones like Toraimarai Canal where there are now high-level mobs in the way of mid-level content like quests and missions. Not to mention ruining what used to be a nice zone for Magian trials. Oh, and Garlaige Citadel has a bit of this going on, too. Well actually, almost every zone where they added high-level aggressive mobs for GoV now causes unneeded difficulty for somebody trying to do old lower level content there.
    (7)

Character
    Taruina
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    Cool. While they're at it, they should look at other zones like Toraimarai Canal where there are now high-level mobs in the way of mid-level content like quests and missions. Not to mention ruining what used to be a nice zone for Magian trials. Oh, and Garlaige Citadel has a bit of this going on, too. Well actually, almost every zone where they added high-level aggressive mobs for GoV now causes unneeded difficulty for somebody trying to do old lower level content there.
    it's not lower level content anymore. it's easy to ding 99. getwithit
    (0)

Character
    Kitanashia
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    lower level content, perhaps like AF, which regardless of what some of you think some of us actually like having it, I'm still hoping they will do AF+2 like they did with Relic but I wont hold my breath on that one
    (2)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast