Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Spinet Playlist

Spinet Playlist

Hello,

We had previously announced that the following 11 songs could be played from the spinet, but it turns out that the songs in red were not actually included on the playlist.
    • Ronfaure
    • Selbina
    • Fighters of the Crystal
    • A New Horizon - Tavnazian Archipelago
    • Ragnarok
    • Autumn Footfalls
    • Main Theme - FINAL FANTASY XI Version
    • Luck of the Mog
    • Feast of the Ladies
    • Abyssea - Scarlet Skies, Shadowed Plain
    • Melodies Errant

Instead, the below 2 songs were included on the playlist:
    • Clash of Standards
    • Echoes of Creation

During the next version update, we will add the 2 songs in red from the list above, and you will be able to select from a total of 13 songs.
    (14)

Okipuit - Community Team

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    would be nice if we could lock the songs so that everytime we enter it would play the song we selected last.
    (7)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui
    This goes the same for extremely difficult content. (Naturally it’s not easy since it’s extremely difficult…)
    as long as you don’t have severely bad luck.

Character
    Ryanx
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Will the spinet be available again? I was not able to order the item it came with because I am in canada and I realy want the spinet
    (0)
    Last edited by Ryanx; 12-20-2012 at 01:38 PM.

Player
    Okipuit:

I have a few issues with the Spinet and the Orchestrion I'd like to bring to the dev team's attention.

First, when you have the Orchestrion installed, the spinet stops randomly selecting a track when you enter the mog house, and instead you have to manually select your tune every single time you enter. This is really frustrating!

Perhaps when both items are installed it could be changed in one of the following ways:
    -Retain random functionality for spinet songs when the Orchestrion is installed.
    -Retain random functionality and expand it to the Orchestrion tracklist in addition to the spinet list.
    -Allow your last music selection to be retained so it loads the last thing you picked every time you enter the mog house.

Second, when you have the Orchestrion installed, the control panel for it is RIGHT next to the door! This causes it to be inadvertently auto-targeted when I am trying to leave my mog house, and I get stuck in an "npc cutscene" that I can't just cancel out of with the cancel button. Is there any way to move this over by the fireplace or in the same position as the orchestrion itself, not right next to the door?
    (3)

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by pancakesandsx View Post
    Second, when you have the Orchestrion installed, the control panel for it is RIGHT next to the door! This causes it to be inadvertently auto-targeted when I am trying to leave my mog house, and I get stuck in an "npc cutscene" that I can't just cancel out of with the cancel button. Is there any way to move this over by the fireplace or in the same position as the orchestrion itself, not right next to the door?
    I was hoping that it would just be an option in the list when you talk to your Mog. or even something in the Layout option when selecting it. like how Equip is an option when moving you mannequin. Adding something else in the MH to select just bugs me, its not like we select our plants and checking them by clicking them, its in the menu.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui
    This goes the same for extremely difficult content. (Naturally it’s not easy since it’s extremely difficult…)
    as long as you don’t have severely bad luck.

Character
    Yru
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Autumn Footfalls would be lovely. I'll reiterate my question from a thread I made yesterday: might we see more tracks added to the Orchestrion?
    (0)

No selbina? :<
    (0)

Can I also make a request to swap "Ronfaure" for another song featured on the soundtrack such as "Goddess Divine".. since everyone now has access to "Ronfaure" by doing the Christmas event? It is redudant to have the song option available on both the Spinet and Orchestrion playlists.

EDIT: Would LOVE to have Sanctuary of Zi'tah theme added to orchestrion! Its my favorite zone theme in game. Will we also be getting event-related tunes such as and Christmas Jeuno and Sunbreeze festival?
    (3)
    Last edited by Mayoyama; 12-20-2012 at 05:27 PM.
    As I stand looking out from my mog house window, I reminisce about the old days and the many ups and downs of my adventures throughout Vana'diel.

It is then that I know achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    No selbina? :<
    Selbina is top of the list for the spinet... lol
    (0)
    As I stand looking out from my mog house window, I reminisce about the old days and the many ups and downs of my adventures throughout Vana'diel.

It is then that I know achievement.

Character
    Sylow
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Songs I'd like to have access to in my Mog House:

Tu'Lia
    Griffons Never Die (Southern San d'Oria [S])
    Whisper of the Gods (Aydeewa Subterrane)
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast