Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Fynlar
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Repeat Login Campaign: Please lessen the cost of the Chocobo Masque +1

There's a number of things people might want to obtain from this, such as Ark weapons, or that other sheet of Adoulin music for their orchestrion. But any character who wants to get a chocobo masque +1 is not going to be able to obtain most of those things, because the 4k point cost leaves them with less than 500 potential points to spend (a total maximum possible of 4400 points, with 21 logins)

In my opinion, the masque and masque +1 should just be automatically rewarded after the 10th and 20th logins respectively. Alternatively, the 2000-point category should be scrapped and all of its items moved to the 1000-point category.

I really don't think there's any need to be so uptight with the rewards on this. It's not like you're offering Mog Bonanza-level prizes, here.
    (22)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    So am I seeing that there's no level or pregression requirments for this? A level 1 mule character can recieve these points and items?
    (1)

Character
    Voldermolt
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    So am I seeing that there's no level or pregression requirments for this? A level 1 mule character can recieve these points and items?
    Yes.

I plan to skip the choco hat in favor of other items. It's just a 20 hour 1/1 warp nation hat. Big deal in this day and age. If it were 1 hour or a few hours then we might be talking.

Of course it'll just mean the choco suit will have 25% movement speed when wearing the damn choco hat, just to spite my decision.
    (3)

Regular "John" Doe
    - Not on the Community Team

Character
    Sabaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    If you want more items then create more mules. Ark weapons can be sent within same pole account.
    (2)
    it's what you learn after you know it all that counts

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Well SE, I guess you're getting more money out of me... So much for turning off those bonanza mules. I wonder if I can actualy get that adamantoise egg off of the 118 blue pond weeds...(Less 2 arc scythes.)
    Killing 30 in a day is going to be annoying. Can you take the rare stamp off of them to make it easier?
    (0)

Character
    Fynlar
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    If you want more items then create more mules. Ark weapons can be sent within same pole account.
    If you want the masque +1 on your mules too, that doesn't really solve the problem.

I do not think "get more mules" should be the solution here, regardless. If these were like, actually valuable items, then I could see the logic in us doing + them subtly encouraging such a practice. But mostly, these are just event/novelty items. Again, I don't really see a reason for them to be uptight with dispensing them.
    (4)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynlar View Post
    If you want the masque +1 on your mules too, that doesn't really solve the problem.

I do not think "get more mules" should be the solution here, regardless. If these were like, actually valuable items, then I could see the logic in us doing + them subtly encouraging such a practice. But mostly, these are just event/novelty items. Again, I don't really see a reason for them to be uptight with dispensing them.
    More mules IS the answer. The Moogle Suit/Masque is account transferable, so the Chocobo Suit/Masque will probably be as well. Why would you deck ALL your mules out in the same gear? It's much nicer to deck them out in different wonky gear sets. You don't see many mules with the MMM set, for example... that shovel looks seriously weird
    If you just want to gear up your mannequins, you only need the NQ.
    (0)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Character
    Fynlar
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    More mules IS the answer.
    I don't care if it is or not; I'm saying it shouldn't be. The masque +1 should not be eating up nearly all of the potential points a character can obtain during this event. That's just bad design.
    (7)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    I don't care if it is or not; I'm saying it shouldn't be. The masque +1 should not be eating up nearly all of the potential points a character can obtain during this event. That's just bad design.

^ I agree with that.
    (1)

Character
    Sabaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Bro they are giving you free items just for logging into the game... You give people something for basically free and they still manage to find a way to have something to complain about, just lol.
    (3)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast