Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Character
    Mystina
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    One thing i would love to see for SMN is for avatar's stats/hp/defense etc all to be based on thier corresponding day, example, on firesday Ifrit is stronger, attacks faster hits harder more accurate, , more hp etc. and on waters day he's weaker in those. maybe even give them an exclusive ability/spell on there strong day, this would force smns to stratagize around not abusing one pet all the time (looking at you garuda!) or this could possibly make smns fear iceday.
    (0)

Character
    Vangoh
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90
    Man I thought they were adding a new job ability and avatars on this update, guess we'll have to wait for next lvl cap. The BPs are kinda sucky IMO. Leviathan's Spring Water kind of does what the new Carby BP gonna do and Leviathan heals HP as well. Ramuh's Stunga is all right I guess but it's not something to get excited about if it only stuns, unless it stuns mob for long periods of time then yes, it would have been a lot better if it dealt damage along with the stun...oh well it is what it is.
    (0)

Job ability would have been nice. Avatars aren't needed (since I'm still stuck in wotg).
    (0)

Character
    Milianna
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 96
    A) Greatly Reduce BP ward's Timer.... BP ward time should be 1/2 or even less than BP Rage.
    B) Move Diabolos' Somnolence To BP Rage?
    C) Reduce Avatars Casting Time from 7s to 3/4s.
    D) Give Avatar Slight Move speed boost when out of Combat
    E) Allow Summons to make Tier 3 SC with their BP
    F) Add a Skilll that Allows Us to use Avatar's MP.... maybe not for BP but like cause them to heal/buff themselves
    G) Reduce Elemental Spirit's Recast Time
    H) Lower Avatar Attack Delay, Change Damage Type for Each Normal Hit, and Give them some Job Traits PLEASE
    (1)

I don't see the point. I'd rather have more of the low level pacts in a separate timer so I can debuff monsters with them. BP: Support or something.
    (0)

Character
    Vangoh
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemarin View Post
    A) Greatly Reduce BP ward's Timer.... BP ward time should be 1/2 or even less than BP Rage.
    F) Add a Skilll that Allows Us to use Avatar's MP.... maybe not for BP but like cause them to heal/buff themselves
    H) Lower Avatar Attack Delay, Change Damage Type for Each Normal Hit, and Give them some Job Traits PLEASE
    A) Yes
    B) No, why take away the advantage to have a DD ward pact?
    C) I wouldn't mind but is not that important to me.
    D) Same as C
    E) Hellz yez
    F) I didn't quite understood this one, you mean sacrifice mp to buff our avatars? I'm not sure about that
    G) Same as C
    H) Yeah the avatar delay is pretty slow to be fair, they have a high delay just to deal a little more damage than I do wtf? Ok maybe I'm exaggerating but is not much difference from what I do with my staff, DRG's wyverns hit pretty hard and let's not get into BST's pet's damage. At least give them job traits (like Zemarin said) or en-ele with their respective element.

Well thought none the less.
    (0)

Character
    Tannlore
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemarin View Post
    A) I Agree, but probably won't happen
    B) Umm.. what? No, why? This is an advantage... why would you want to do that?
    C) Get Carby Gloves > But a reduction in cast time would be nice... but not necessarily up there in "needs"
    D) Speed boost over all period, not just out of combat.
    E) Been asking for this for years.
    F) Yes, this would be nice and I've asked for this in the past. BTW: There is an item that allows us to do this btw "Dawn Mulsum"
    G) The cast time is fine as it is: Gear for it and cast the correct spirit for the day/weather and you will see.
    H) Yes, yes, and yes... and link it to the gear that smn have equipped. Seriously this is the only MMO I've played where the magic pet class's gear doesn't fully effect the pets, only partially. I've played some games where the "summoner's" weapon's atk power increases his pet's atk power and speed (or magic power if it's a magic based pet) and armor values boosted the pet's armor.
    (0)
    My other car is a summoner.

Character
    Covenant
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90
    @vortex I'm not sure if this is what you meant...but, I think all avatars DO get a increase to skills/stats during weather/day of corresponding element.
    (0)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7