Page 2 of 91 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Character
    Unaisis
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    If they made regular weapons that ridiculous then why not make REMs even more ridiculous?... like a Rag with 315 dmg and such >.>
    (30)

http://www.youtube.com/user/koga41

Must be a joke..? There are plenty of fixes to keep these weapons relevant, opening their WS is not one of them.
    (42)

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Must be a joke..? There are plenty of fixes to keep these weapons relevant, opening their WS is not one of them.
    Actually, Opening the WS would make the weapon LESS relevant.
    (23)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

Character
    Zart
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I think a simpler way of balancing Relics/Mythics would be to increase the damage on the weaponskill they grant, so if the modifier would be higher and therefor validating using them. I think possibly have a huge damage increase as well when they reach the afterglow stage so that they are slightly lower then these current weapons in game would be good.
    (2)

Character
    Dreamin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Maybe a quest that will lock your 'ws along with its corresponding AM' based on the 'level and condition' of the RME(C) that you trade it at the time of the quest? [This would be great and it also would be inventory +1 space per ws you want to do].

Or if SE is more evil, make it so that this quest essentially freeze the 'trial' that is on the weapon when you do this quest and then you have to have it in your inventory for you to gain the 'ws and the corresponding AM'.

This would give you the same AM that most ppl really care the most about AND allow you to progress to the newer and better weapons.
    (0)

I tossed my WoE weapons when I got empyreans lol
    (5)

No just no, stop being stupid.

Instead of bringing new content out, fix your current content and stop wasting peoples time. end of.
    (20)

Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    Actually, Opening the WS would make the weapon LESS relevant.
    Mythics are already open, so they are saying "if you've done a mythic tough......"

always nice to see.
    SE want us all to quit, Bringing out Delve and monsters which rage after 15minutes, then get rid of REMs which would of been a way to do Delve............... Bring back the old Dev team...
    (18)
    Last edited by Yambo99; 05-02-2013 at 04:30 AM.

Player
    The only thing I can do is unsubscribe. Its not much, but it feels good knowing that I am not contributing 300$ + a year for this kind of treatment.

GL with this direction SE.
    /unsubscribed
    (30)

Are you guys going to lower the amount of plates and riftdross/riftcinder needed for empyreans? Well because if you have some 90 empyreans its more cost effective to go back and make the WoE Coin version if you want the Empyrean WS.
    (9)

Page 2 of 91 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast