Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    A recycle effect roll that works with Ninjitsu, Bullets, Arrows, Cards, Pet items etc. Atmas already handle most things may aswell help cheapies like me out somehow.

Call it Taereon's Roll.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Panthera
    Quote Originally Posted by bishop
    Isn't that Rogue's Roll?
    Rogue's increases critical hit *rate*.
    I'm referring to critical hit *damage*
    i think we've all been living in abyssea too long if we think we need a CRIT DMG+ Roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirabelle
    an elemental resistance roll
    Interesting Idea. It would be nice to see something that rival's Carol Tier 2 Songs. Potency could rely on number rolled. Could boost all elements as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Alobont
    Haste roll is stupid, its beyond easy to already cap haste.
    I agree with everyone else. Can you already cap haste? Yes. Then again we could cap haste before Haste Samba and it was still added. If anything Haste Roll would be more useful than... say Gallant's Roll.
    (0)

Character
    Orenwald
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 95
    :O How about an "Enhances Skill Up Rate" roll?
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Orenwald View Post
    :O How about an "Enhances Skill Up Rate" roll?
    Skill up roll of any type would be fun to have but in the end will be pointless much like skillchain acc roll... May be mag crit and i would love to see a conserve tp roll something that atmas do not give though brd needs buffs that atmas do not give too to give a point to buff jobs.
    (0)

Character
    Mordsith
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 95
    I would like to see a ja that makes the next roll more potent, where as the effect of the next roll is doubled.
    Or a wager ja roll. Where rolling 1-3. Extends the rolls duration and 4-6 busts it. Could use it to keep those 11's.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Leonidus View Post
    i think we've all been living in abyssea too long if we think we need a CRIT DMG+ Roll.

>.>?

Critical hit Damage is as useful inside Abyssea as it is Outside :|. Raging Rush, Evisceration, Ukon's Furry, Victory Smite, Jishnu's Radiance (? i forgot if thats crit), all still useful outside Abyssea.

I think It'd be a useful roll for at least the jobs that can use the above :|
    (0)

Character
    Capuchin
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    In keeping with the other threads on this forum...

Why not a Treasure Hunter roll? Could use the same scale as Tactician's Roll: ranging from TH+0 for unlucky, TH+3 for lucky, TH+4 for XI. Would be great if it enhanced a THF's TH (up to whatever the total cap is), but I'd be OK with it even if a COR roll just gave up to TH4 and didn't effect THF's TH (meaning it's useful for situations when you aren't with a THF).
    (1)

Character
    Kaidah
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    COR Lv 95
    Cure +% inc waltzs roll is all i can think of
    (0)
    I don't Post i lurk

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilaion View Post
    I would like to see a ja that makes the next roll more potent, where as the effect of the next roll is doubled.
    Or a wager ja roll. Where rolling 1-3. Extends the rolls duration and 4-6 busts it. Could use it to keep those 11's.
    Actually, I was just thinking of something along these lines. I'd call the ability "Double Down" How it would work is it would double the effect of the next roll, but would allow no further upgrades to that roll. For example: you roll a 5 on Chaos Roll and use Double Down and roll a 3 for a total of 8. The effect would double to 6%, but you wouldn't be able to use snake eye and increase it to 9 like i usually would. I'd treat this idea as a group3 merit at lvl99, with 5 merits in it giving it a 5 min CD.

As far as new rolls are concerned, I'd like to see PDT, MDT, and Triple Attack.

Oh, I almost forgot....please please please SE give us some decent bullet options!
    (2)

Character
    Capnspike
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Anza View Post
    In keeping with the other threads on this forum...

Why not a Treasure Hunter roll? Could use the same scale as Tactician's Roll: ranging from TH+0 for unlucky, TH+3 for lucky, TH+4 for XI. Would be great if it enhanced a THF's TH (up to whatever the total cap is), but I'd be OK with it even if a COR roll just gave up to TH4 and didn't effect THF's TH (meaning it's useful for situations when you aren't with a THF).

For the love of god no.... If you want TH get a thf... please don't use 1 of the 2 roll slots to give AoE TH which becomes USELESS after the first swing that lands...
    (3)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast