Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    Item levels were a mistake. Abolish item levels!
    I would rather not try to fight 130+ mobs as a 99.. >.> Which is what we would be w/o ilvl system.
    (0)

Player
    Announcing the Next Version Update (11/28/2016)

The next version update is scheduled for mid-December.

December brings along with it all-new battle content known as Omen, with rewards including materials used for further reforging artifact equipment. You can also expect the usual monthly changes to Ambuscade, making December the perfect month to try your hand in combat!
    Welp, there we go, new grind inc.
    (0)

They decided to keep ilevels at 119 once they brought in trusts...
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Gakaijin
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Item levels are an evil system when combined with the encumbrance effect. It actively delevels our characters and makes us prone to insta-death. :<
    (1)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithlas View Post
    Haha, I'm not saying I want it to happen guys, nor am I saying that it should.

I'm more or less asking for confirmation since friends on the JP side are telling me that SE has stated that it will be increased - just a matter of when.
    are they saying where SE has stated it? Because without a source...
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    Item levels were a mistake. Abolish item levels!
    I'm not a fan of it, but as it is in FFXI, it works fine, especially since accessories don't have it and with some pieces in don't even matter (Fast cast gears, JA pieces, etc).
    (0)

Character
    Gakaijin
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    They're telling me from JP forums and dev posts. But I don't read Japanese sooooo... @_@
    I could be a big fat wrong liar.
    (0)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithlas View Post
    They're telling me from JP forums and dev posts. But I don't read Japanese sooooo... @_@
    I could be a big fat wrong liar.
    Google translate is your friend. Anyways just recently (as in it wasn't there yesterday evening when I checked so before these rumors flew) there is a dev post that seems to answer the jps more or less asking for it to be raised. Google translate is meh but looks like a thread where they are talking about wishes/concerns about the af and someone asked about ilvl and storage slips which looks like the devs say still 119 and storable. Sounds more like these rumors were self generated
    (1)

Character
    Voldermolt
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    The playerbase is now numb to losing all of their invested gil. No rage will ever top the Salvage bans, entire QQ articles written by the banned about why FFXI was now a "dead game without the elite players" The level cap raise was a distant second, imo. This here would be like a distant....seventeen or something.

But I can't imagine they would bother at this point unless they just want to inform people of what ilevel their gear truly is, because it is beyond 119.
    (0)

Regular "John" Doe
    - Not on the Community Team

To be honest, I can't understand what SE's issue with showing accurate ilvl. So what if trusts get a little more powerful.

Presently, melee trusts can't hit lower apex mobs, let alone anything remotely hard. Bards cast whatever they feel like and the healers run out of mp.
    (1)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast