Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Player
    That is something I forgot to put in my rant of things to SE, we also need buffs cast to be unable to be dispelled as that would instantly kill the 2-hour. Again it is not unbalanced because SCH's Embrava does the same thing, it can not be dispelled by any means except by zoning or a player removing it (not even sure if thats possible seeing as I have never been so stupid as to try it...) so it should be fair.
    (3)

612 wharf ave next to the gentlemen's club.
    Character
    Tyrantsyn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Here's to dreaming, but it would be kind of sweet if it up temper to a triple attack % as well.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrantsyn View Post
    Here's to dreaming, but it would be kind of sweet if it up temper to a triple attack % as well.
    I'm kinda hoping for some form of JSE with SoA, where 1 of our pieces of gear (head preferably) has an "Augments Temper" effect which would either make it Triple Attack or add an overlay effect of Triple Attack with our standard Double Attack. It would also allow them to open Augments for other jobs or abilities/spells for jobs that have not gotten them due to being later in levels or release. Basically like an "Augments Absorb-Attribute" for DRK would absorb another effect, or "Augments Meteor" could add a +10% damage bonus from your casting of Meteor into the final spells damage.

Just an idea but it would work well with the Triple Attack idea for Temper, while also allowing expansion onto other jobs abilities.
    (3)

I don't think Temper necessarily needs a Triple Attack addition, it'd be plenty bonkers if the Double Attack rate were simply increased.
    (1)

Character
    Tyrantsyn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    I'm kinda hoping for some form of JSE with SoA, where 1 of our pieces of gear (head preferably) has an "Augments Temper" effect which would either make it Triple Attack or add an overlay effect of Triple Attack with our standard Double Attack. It would also allow them to open Augments for other jobs or abilities/spells for jobs that have not gotten them due to being later in levels or release. Basically like an "Augments Absorb-Attribute" for DRK would absorb another effect, or "Augments Meteor" could add a +10% damage bonus from your casting of Meteor into the final spells damage.

Just an idea but it would work well with the Triple Attack idea for Temper, while also allowing expansion onto other jobs abilities.
    Not to get off topic but some new gear that added to effect's are way over due.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunrider View Post
    I don't think Temper necessarily needs a Triple Attack addition, it'd be plenty bonkers if the Double Attack rate were simply increased.
    I'd imagine the new 2 hour going to increase the OAT %, Considering the thread tho I thought I'd throw out the TA/OATR
    (1)

Player
    Honestly if Neo-Limbus was actual areas not just bosses, and had AF1+2 items, they could have made it have those effects, but that was a dream never realized by SE it would seem.
    (1)

Character
    Tyrantsyn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Still room to do it, sounds like a great idea for a General discussion thread. Maybe +2 af could work in some nice rdm melee perks.
    (3)

Player
    I wish it were, SE already said they wouldn't do it back when people asked about it before. Their reason was because adding +2s and the like to new areas would stop people from doing the originals and potentially create to much congestion...
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    I wish it were, SE already said they wouldn't do it back when people asked about it before. Their reason was because adding +2s and the like to new areas would stop people from doing the originals and potentially create to much congestion...
    Does anyone even do the originals now anyway!?
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    Does anyone even do the originals now anyway!?
    Well so far as I know you need a Metal Chip to do Neo-Limbus areas, so you would need the ABCs from somewhere. Also it does give some gear that isn't terrible for jobs, the Haste legs for example. But all in all no it is not common.
    (0)

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast