Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Enochroot
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Then we'd all get to carry around carrots in order to make it appear?
    (2)
    Last edited by Enochroot; 07-19-2012 at 09:07 AM.

Happy Watersday! (IRL)

I interviewed a few chocobos about holding our gear for us and they stated:

Quote Originally Posted by Lower Jeuno Chocobo
    Wark!?
    I'm guessing they're not quite ready yet...

That's okay chocobos... For those of you juggling your equipment, weapons, and items, development gave us a nice bit of inventory information!

This may take a bit of time but they are proactively checking to see if it's technically possible to have additional inventory space as well as expanding the Mog Sack's maximum capacity.

As some of you may have heard, we will first be making adjustments so that it will be possible to access your Mog Storage from places other than your home nation.
    We'll be sure to keep you updated as we progress!
    (58)

Okipuit - Community Team

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Happy Watersday! (IRL)

That's okay chocobos... For those of you juggling your equipment, weapons, and items, development gave us a nice bit of inventory information!

This may take a bit of time but they are proactively checking to see if it's technnically possible to have additional inventory space as well as expanding the Mog Sack's maximum capacity.

As some of you may have heard, we will first be making adjustments so that it will be possible to access your Mog Storage from places other than your home nation.
    Oh, please say it is.
    (5)

If its not, It may be the first actual legitimate "PS2 Limitations" we'll ever likely hear.
    (2)

Character
    Mordru
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Happy Watersday! (IRL)

This may take a bit of time but they are proactively checking to see if it's technnically possible to have additional inventory space as well as expanding the Mog Sack's maximum capacity.

I recommend every single developer be redirected to this purpose immediately.

And please just increase it across the board. I don't want to get excited about it and find out three years later that the items required for the sack upgrade quest will be hidden on top Mount Everest like Meteor.
    (6)
    Last edited by Merton9999; 07-19-2012 at 08:30 AM.

Character
    Cowardlybabooon
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Merton9999 View Post
    I recommend every single developer be redirected to this purpose immediately.

And please just increase it across the board. I don't want to get excited about it and find out three years later that the items required for the sack upgrade quest will be hidden on top Mount Everest like Meteor.
    I actually kinda like having to do a gobbiebag quest or something. There are so many people running around with jillions of gil these days and nothing to spend it on. I will gladly farm these gobbiebag items and sell them at a hefty commission :-) Seriously though, the auction house needs more things that people want to buy these days. With crafting in the current state that it is, there are not many simple items to farm now. Most of the time it just makes more sense to do voidwatch.
    (2)

Character
    Francisco
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    New Gobbie Bag Quest:
    1x Umbral Marrow
    1x Mulciber Scoria
    1x Riftcinder
    1x Riftdross
    (6)

"How do I lock threads?"

Consume the contents of a bottle of Extra Strength Tylonel and then drink a beer. Soon, all threads will be locked.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Francisco View Post
    New Gobbie Bag Quest:
    1x Umbral Marrow
    1x Mulciber Scoria
    1x Riftcinder
    1x Riftdross
    Only 30mil for 5 extra inventory per bag, totally worth it.
    (4)

Player
    This may take a bit of time but they are proactively checking to see if it's technically possible to have additional inventory space as well as expanding the Mog Sack's maximum capacity.
    I am filled with cautious optimism.
    (5)

Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    Only 30mil for 5 extra inventory per bag, totally worth it.
    (thanks for the offer, but i'll have to pass)

better idea

*holds gobbi bag maker at <weapon> point*
    upgrade my bag you filthy beastman scum...
    gobbi gives us extra 300 slots
    thank you *skips along*

XD yes i'm evil...

but kidding aside, outside the fact ima need to farm my mithran tail off idm...

i'm surpised they don;t just rework the entire inventory system to cut out the equipment we use from the inventory, then just use a bag system similar to WoW, and the gobbi who gave said quests can be used to make special bags vis the items... and have cloth crafters make bags Then just put the UI to show 3, 4 square slots we use for bag space making the the top bag be 200 slots. That should help with the woes.
    (5)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast