Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    How would anyone even hit 99999 damage ? I just came back and weapon skills were doing like 2k on my pld and i have excalibur.
    (0)

Player
    By not being on PLD
    (1)

PLD is pretty much the only job I play.
    (0)

Character
    Smokenttp
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by CrAZYVIC View Post
    Post content:

A) Weapon Skills FTP adjustments 1H, H2H and 2H
    B) Reducing power creep
    C) Huge buff to RMEAD weapons to give motivation playerbase and small MNK buff.
    D) Some Weapon skills will have chan~ to adapt to this: Example Resolution will be 4 hits instead 5 etc. Empy weapons will have 80 Stats instead 50.

The point of this post is try reduce the distance between all the physical DDs. Not more lolDDs.

FTP adjustments:

Relic 1H~WS: 6~8~10
    Relic 2H~WS: 3~4~5
    Relic H2H~WS: 4.5~6~7.5

Empy 1H~WS: 6~10~15
    Empy 2H~WS: 3~5~7.5
    Empy H2H~WS: 5~7.5~10

Mythic 1H~WS: 7~9~11
    Mythic 2H~WS: 3.5~4.5~5.5
    Mythic H2H~WS: 5~6.5~8

Aeonic 1H~WS: 6~10~15
    Aeonic 2H~WS: 3~5~7.5
    Aeonic H2H~WS: 5~7.5~10

Weaponskills has its fTP transferred across all hits will not exist anymore. Offhand, DA procs will be 1.0. Fotia will act as 10% WSD instead of +1 on FTP. To avoid power creep RMEA weapon-skills stat mods will be reduced 80% to 40%. To take care even more the damage power creep maximun physical limit will be changed to: 1H 2.9~H2H 3.15~2H 3.40~Marksmanship 3.15 and archery 3.05.

Equiping a RMEAD weapon will allow weapon skill damage gear transfer across all the hits on all your weapon-skills similar to the recent ws bug. Non REMAD weapons will not have this effect avaliable. MNk will be allowed to equip grips and Spharai will have 60 accuracy instead 60 attack.
    while this does sound interresting this would hurt alot casual players or people that are trying to catch up so i am not sure if it is really feasible, but it would defenetly give the ultimate weapons an reason to be called ultimate
    (0)

Character
    Smokenttp
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumi View Post
    How would anyone even hit 99999 damage ? I just came back and weapon skills were doing like 2k on my pld and i have excalibur.
    This varies from job to job and weapon skill, but one of the main way to achive this is by severely reducing the monster defense , the reason for this is that depending on your weapon this can multiply your damage by 4 per hit on the weapon skill.

The easiest way to see this is with resolution as it replicates the ftp (wich is another multiplier aplied to weapon skills) value across all hits since great sword does reach this x4 multiplier.

The defense multiplier is aplied after the ftp multiplier on each hit of the weapon skill so an 300 dmg sword + str can escalate from an 1,200-2k hits to like 8k hits wich in an weapon skill like resolution is replicated across the 5 hits reaching 40-50k total with ease.

The weapon skill damage propriety is aplied after that defense multiplier wich is why it made resolution and some other already strong weapon skills get really broken during the bug, however it also improved other weak/ unused multi hit weapon skills like evisceration , tornado kick,ranging fists, victory smite,stringing pummel ,insurgency, entropy, cross reaper and many more (many of those started easily reaching 40k damage on imperfect gear).

Getting 99k from an weapon skill alone is still pretty rare outside of magic weapon skill (and by some extent hybrid weapon skills), however by doing multi steps skill chains ending in a double light/ darkness it is extremely common to reach this high skill chain damage as early as in the 3rd step (but you need to have an extremely strong weapon skill going here like leaden salute) and as late as in the 5th (as long as your weapon skill can reach 25k damage if it goes here it can generate an 99.999k light/darkness ,even with the current state of weapon skill damage) if you have enough defense down (and in case of magic ws magic defense down) apllied to your target. Still when weapon skill damage bug was on play some physical weapon skills actually could reach that high on extremely well geared players (i recall seeing an 91k insurgency from an fully upgraded 119 mythic drk).

Just for the sake of refrence this was during the weapon skill damage bug my cousin was pretty much sitting on full nq su3 drk gear and was pretty happy for actually be using sytche for once on drk (and altough this is still ambuscade v2 we where going for VD).

(1)
    Last edited by Smokenttp; 11-16-2018 at 02:21 PM.

Character
    Lordzphyr
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Impressive the highest I seen was 20 to 23k never thought I see a player bust 40k+ hopefully once im done with finishing this garbage Empyrean weapon I can get into endgame and see some serious damage either by me or other players.
    (0)

Character
    Smokenttp
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefhunglo View Post
    Impressive the highest I seen was 20 to 23k never thought I see a player bust 40k+ hopefully once im done with finishing this garbage Empyrean weapon I can get into endgame and see some serious damage either by me or other players.
    keep in mind that this was done during the weapon skill bug, right now on the same set he reverted back to around 25-28k dmg on a 3k tp cross reaper (and his weapon i belive was an raethic scythe at the time so no rema over there either). Still even with the bug fixed rune fencers, dark knights, warrior, thf, dnc and if we step into magic and hybrid weapon skill territories nin, sam, rng and cor can dish out over 40k wses (hybrid ones can reach 99.999, they work exactly like ifrit flaming crush wich also can hit 99.999 with proper suport and if they are well geared), and no i am not asking for a nerf or anything like that but i am pointing out that altough it was a bug it got some of these wses pretty powered up and it kinda helped to even out the DD game a bit and if they had to adjust something its way easier to adjust like 6 wses then 12-13 jobs individualy + the bug allowed for some weapon skills and weapon diversity instead of forcing a drk to go resolution because its the only ws that can dish out over 40k damage outside gimmick sneak attack/torcleaver that no one cares to use that much anyway because its gated inside an 1 minute cooldown.
    (0)
    Last edited by Smokenttp; 11-16-2018 at 02:43 PM.

Character
    Kukiki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumi View Post
    You would need a strong Savage Blade set. I've seen PLDs hit 20k Savage Blade. I've also seen PLDs hit over 20k CdC but that PLD was geared with Dark Matter augments.

In any case, 20k damage against a mob that is weak to skillchain closing a 4-5 step skillchain and you could be reaching 99999.

Another option is to fight certain delve NMs with very specific mechanics. If I remember right there is a matamata NM you can fight that you can force to take x64 damage on either magic or physical damage, so your 2k WS would do it.
    (0)

Character
    Lordzphyr
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Never gave thought to those greatsword skills I mean when it came to dmg I only heard sam and smn never drk I might want to lv that job now.
    (0)

Character
    Smokenttp
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkValefor View Post
    You would need a strong Savage Blade set. I've seen PLDs hit 20k Savage Blade. I've also seen PLDs hit over 20k CdC but that PLD was geared with Dark Matter augments.

In any case, 20k damage against a mob that is weak to skillchain closing a 4-5 step skillchain and you could be reaching 99999.

Another option is to fight certain delve NMs with very specific mechanics. If I remember right there is a matamata NM you can fight that you can force to take x64 damage on either magic or physical damage, so your 2k WS would do it.
    yeah pretty much this it is way easier to build around savage blade then chant on pld.As for skill chain damage in my experience only mobs with specific damage resistences/absorption or mobs with elevated magic defense bonus like sava savionic or abyssdiver reduces skill chain damage (and in this last scenario if you bring a geomancer to malaise then you can actually increase the skill chain damage "back to neutral" wich i found very bizarre but worked for me other spells like increasing magic attack or decresing magic evasion didnt even faze the skill chain damage but malaise did it so i belive that those monsters do have magic defense bonus traits wich can be lowered by malaise in order to reach normal skill chain damage on then).
    (0)

11. 11-17-2018 06:51 AM

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast