Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Character
    Ica
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I'm surprised more people aren't expressing unhappiness with this nerf.
    (0)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ica View Post
    Their too busy crying over the BST TH nerf. Honestly going from TH2 to TH1 isn't that big a deal, especially if they introduce some sort of gear to compensate.
    (1)

I'm not sure everyone understood Save TP. I think when people realize you go from 65 TP after a WS to 25 TP, they'll be unimpressed. Since most DD parties in VW use a COR for largely this purpose, it won't take them too long to realize this hurts more than a TH nerf to BST. It affects all ranged attackers and 2H significantly.
    (2)
    Yo Ho Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me!

Character
    Insaniak
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    This nerf is also contrary to 2 previous statements made about VW. They want the overall duration of fights to be shorter and they want people with normal gear to be able to participate. How does lowering the potential damage output in VW by a pretty big amount do anything but the exact opposite of those 2 things?

With the addition of auto capped red and blue lights this also means people are going to be more likely to replace lower damage proc jobs with WARs MNKs and SAMs to make up for this new DPS hit. GG working to destroy the few things VW had going for it SE.
    (12)
    Last edited by Insaniac; 02-04-2012 at 12:19 PM.
    ↓ Trolling sapling ↓

Character
    Spiritreaver
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Personally hoping for some type of reply to my question before i get emotional one way or the other.
    (0)

Player
    Here I am, finally recovered from a pretty miserable surgery and the condition it cured. Just having gotten back into my routine of exercising and doing stuff productive human beings are expected to do and exposing myself in pubic places, I'm able to really make time for FFXI again.

I had high hopes that I'd be able to use Corsair more these days, and maybe even have a job other than White Mage that I both enjoy and could use to great effect in certain activities.

So much for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Economizer View Post
    I wonder how Save TP and Conserve TP will interact with each other in relation to this.
    I assume the higher value will still overwrite the lower value, since the change is meant to make Save TP worse rather than better. Oddly enough, the practicality of Conserve TP is increased either way since people are less likely to have a Save TP buff active to overwrite it.

[SIZE="7"]バランス![/SIZE]
    (2)

Character
    Ica
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaniac View Post
    With the addition of auto capped red and blue lights this also means people are going to be more likely to replace lower damage proc jobs with WARs MNKs and SAMs to make up for this new DPS hit. GG working to destroy the few things VW had going for it SE.
    But that's balanced, right?
    (1)

It's mind boggling. This is a massive nerf to Corsair, and a solid DD nerf to everyone (since it's a nerf to a buffer's buffs). I guess that many people just don't understand how this works in the first place?
    (2)

I will have my revenge!

Character
    Vivik
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    It's mind boggling. This is a massive nerf to Corsair, and a solid DD nerf to everyone (since it's a nerf to a buffer's buffs). I guess that many people just don't understand how this works in the first place?
    I understand how it works and as a cor I think it fucking sucks!
    (1)
    Vivik- Asura
    Do you know who you really are? Are you sure it’s really you?

Character
    Insaniak
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    My theory is this is the point where there's so many holes in the dam people stop trying to plug them with their fingers and just say fuck it. Honestly why even bother. The faster my posting rights get revoked for not having an active account the better.
    (1)
    ↓ Trolling sapling ↓

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast