Page 51 of 296 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast
    We need a way to quit or restart missions. I have now exceeded ONE YEAR without being able to clear Lightbringer in the San d'Oria mission chain, meaning I can't start Bastok. I GMed it the day it happened, got a GM ticket made, and they said only the dev team could fix it, and escalated to them. I have had GMs check my ticket several times, and they say the only action is that from GMs checking on it for me, the dev team has ignored it. I'm close to the original missions being the only ones I haven't finished, and that's my main goal in this game is to complete every mission. It's also keeping me from getting a few rewards for completing the missions. I have cleared every quest I could think of involving any of the zones involved in the mission to try to clear the conflict. The NPCs talk like they already found the Lightbringer, which they normally only do after you have completed the mission, and I have not been able to get the KIs to spawn the NMs to get the cutscene for beating them. The ??? points for the KIs say simply "this looks like a place for an offering" rather than giving me the key fragments.

Also absurd is that I can't check a ticket on my own, or get a status report emailed to the address registered to my account. The GMs told me the only notice of a fix I would get would be in patch notes, which are really long, and often unspecific. The help desks I have worked for have ways for clients to view their own tickets and submit updates. They even purged the Tech Support forum and got rid of my thread being viewable.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Character
    Jeanpaul
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Not sure if it's been mentioned, but it would be nice to have more Home Points in Tavnazia Safehold, at least one by the Auction House, and preferably one in the upper section where many of the important story related NPCs are located. Thanks!
    (2)

And speaking of home points, it would be great if you could add the option "Current Area." below "On second thought, none." after selecting "Travel to another home point."

So it looked :

On second thought, none.
    Current Area. <
    Current Region.
    (1)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Get rid of Magian Moogle animation.
    (9)

Quote Originally Posted by Mnejing View Post
    Get rid of Magian Moogle animation.
    You are just jealous you can't hit people with giant stars. ( ̄ー ̄ )
    (0)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Artharian
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Would it be possible to include a wildcard feature for the rather wonderful /itemsearch? This could reduce mistakes in searching and make inventory sorting much simpler, for example:

/itemsearch "* thought" (assume * is the wildcard character) would alleviate the need to know its Frgtn. not Forgotten that's needed as the search term?

Art.
    (1)

Player
    I request that the magic menu be split into categories. Going through hundreds of spells on a job that I'm not even on doesn't make sense.
    (0)

Character
    Malothar
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Protey View Post
    I request that the magic menu be split into categories. Going through hundreds of spells on a job that I'm not even on doesn't make sense.
    I menu cast some spells too, there's actually a sort of nifty workaround to this. Each specific way to enter the magic menu has it's own memory as far as where your cursor is placed. So Ctrl M, menu button > magic > school, bottom left pop up menu > school all has it's own individual memory. So, for example, you could place your cursor for Ctrl M at cures, main menu magic > Healing at Curagas, main menu magic > Geomancy at Geo-Frailty, main menu magic > White at enfeebles, pop up menu > Geomancy at Indi-Haste, pop up menu > White at buffs, pop up menu > Geomancy at your Entrust Indi, etc.

Ignoring that you can't have access to all categories at once, it allows you to have 17 unique positions for your cursor to automatically be when opening the magic menu, depending on how you enter it. It's not a perfect workaround to filtering out only the spells you need to see, but it does save you from having to move around a list of hundreds of spells.
    (2)
    7/10/14

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    I menu cast some spells too, there's actually a sort of nifty workaround to this. Each specific way to enter the magic menu has it's own memory as far as where your cursor is placed. So Ctrl M, menu button > magic > school, bottom left pop up menu > school all has it's own individual memory. So, for example, you could place your cursor for Ctrl M at cures, main menu magic > Healing at Curagas, main menu magic > Geomancy at Geo-Frailty, main menu magic > White at enfeebles, pop up menu > Geomancy at Indi-Haste, pop up menu > White at buffs, pop up menu > Geomancy at your Entrust Indi, etc.

Ignoring that you can't have access to all categories at once, it allows you to have 17 unique positions for your cursor to automatically be when opening the magic menu, depending on how you enter it. It's not a perfect workaround to filtering out only the spells you need to see, but it does save you from having to move around a list of hundreds of spells.
    ah, good deal. thanks!
    (0)

Character
    Presidentrufus
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Please I hope this doesn't go ignored.

I'm brand new to Abyssea, and 7/9 zones have 0 people in them.

I can't find anyone to help proc. And I can barely solo NM's without atma and trusts.

Please PLEASE look into adjusting procs and trusts for Abyssea
    (1)

Page 51 of 296 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast