Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    Dont... just... dont... SE can come up with their own ideas on how to make the missions suck...
    The Development Bros could also give the different guilds of Adoulin quests that tie into the Adoulin missions, and make it impossible for anyone not on or past that particular quest for that particular guild to participate. It would be like quests of the three nations in Wings of the Goddess, taken up to eleven.

Also, it would be horrible. Super-duper horrible.
    (5)

Character
    Metaking
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    na se is just going to give all taru a free job ablity to fly like the AA taru ^^/
    (1)

Character
    Kraggy
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 50
    The Silver Spoon (members-only auction house)
    Members-only sounds ominous; Blizzard recently added 'exclusive' content only available initially to the ungodly rich, gold sellers had a field day, hope SE aren't planning something similar.
    (0)

Player
    That caught my eye as well... I hope membership is as simple as missions, like becoming a merc in Aht or something like CoP had with Tav.
    (1)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargent View Post
    Can I just add, while there is the promise of a disc version for XBox 360, this is not yet up for pre-order on any major retailers websites (Amazon, Play etc). Can SE at least allow us to pre-order the expansion somewhere?
    Which Region are you? I have both the 360 (Disc, naturally), and PC (Digital Download) on pre order.
    (0)

Character
    Rustic
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Although it's elsewhere on General, I'm leaving this link here:

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/02...ntasy-xis-new/

As it's got more info on Rune Fencer (RUN) and Geomancer (GEO) than anything else to-date.
    (2)
    Old-time player, new-time character- Ragnarok server.

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    S-E telling the gaming press more than they say on their own forums?

Embarrassingly, that's pretty standard fare for S-E.
    (4)
    Nothing in the above post is intended to disparage Square Enix or FINAL FANTASY XI, or to criticize Square Enix staff; such behavior would be a violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. Any such violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement should be reported to Square Enix immediately, by using the "Report Post" icon in the bottom-left of forum posts.

No Moogles were harmed in the making in this post. Stars save the Sibyl!

Quote Originally Posted by Godofgods View Post
    Taru haters!!
    No! I promise it’s not like that! (And I am speaking as a Tarutaru myself!)

Lore-wise there really aren’t that many Tarutarus who adventure out beyond the green and safe Sarutabarta region (though I suppose a Tarutaru at level 1 is not very safe from gigantic crawlers and Yagudos who roam these areas). Of course there are some super-Tarus who possess higher than normal abilities though! I’m sure you can name a handful. However, due to this we’ve placed the Tarutarus who reside in Adoulin into the 5% “Other” group. I assure you though that walking around the town you will still encounter a good deal of Tarutaru NPCs, and even meet some distinguished ones while adventuring.

Also, in case you were curious…

The twelve orders of Adoulin are not based on a hereditary succession system. Before the development of the city-state, each house was a small country, but appointed the person most apt for each job to represent the whole. Due to this, currently only the house name remains for each order. For example, Gratzigg is the Peacekeepers’ Coalition Maester because he is a man with a lot of influence. However, the house of Adoulin, which was once royal has a blood successor and Ygnas is the legitimate successor of August.

Once all of you adventurers head over to Adoulin you’ll get even deeper into the history. I hope you are looking forward to it!
    (16)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Horadrim
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustic View Post
    Although it's elsewhere on General, I'm leaving this link here:

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/02...ntasy-xis-new/

As it's got more info on Rune Fencer (RUN) and Geomancer (GEO) than anything else to-date.
    All I need to know is if RNF has its own Enmity boosting ability -- I really want RNF/SAM.
    (1)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Horadrim View Post
    All I need to know is if RNF has its own Enmity boosting ability -- I really want RNF/SAM.
    meh.. provoke isn't that good anyways. it gets shut down a lot. I hope they end up fixing issues with enmity.
    (2)

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast