Character
    Divimise
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

Skirmish end of battle remaining time.

This is more an issue with the time remaining. Once you use the item to cause the weapons to drop into the loot pool, a 5min remaining timer starts. Unfortunately, items take 5min+ to drop to members, so everyone is kicked out of the zone before items leave the loot pool. This of course happens when everyone is unable to lot on items, or happens to be away from their keys. A reduced drop time or increased remaining time (6min+) will be needed to prevent entire loot pool from being lost.

Ended up loosing 6 weapons from a high tier run.
    (6)

Hey look, that old problem that has been around since forever and that I brought up ages ago is still around.
    (3)

Hello Divimise,

I'm very sorry to hear that you've lost items due to time remaining in your area when items are in your treasure pool. Items do indeed spend a maximum of 5 minutes in the treasure pool if everyone does not lot or pass. As this is not a bug, I'm going to move your feedback over to general discussion. Thank you for understanding.

-SQUARE ENIX MODERATOR
    (1)

Considering this time coincides with the time it takes for people to be ejected from the area, causing people to lose items instead of the items auto-dropping, I would say I disagree. This is a bug, and it would be solved by making it so that people get ejected from the area after 5 minutes and 1 second, instead of 5 minutes.
    (5)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Qeepel View Post
    Hello Divimise,

I'm very sorry to hear that you've lost items due to time remaining in your area when items are in your treasure pool. Items do indeed spend a maximum of 5 minutes in the treasure pool if everyone does not lot or pass. As this is not a bug, I'm going to move your feedback over to general discussion. Thank you for understanding.

-SQUARE ENIX MODERATOR
    The bug is the players get removed from the area at the exact moment that items should have been auto distributed.

However, not to minimize your issue or anything, It really confounds me how you can have 6 weapons drop and have people not lot or pass on them.leader should be ready to kick people irresponsible enough to allow that to happen.
    (7)

Character
    Fynlar
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    However, not to minimize your issue or anything, It really confounds me how you can have 6 weapons drop and have people not lot or pass on them.leader should be ready to kick people irresponsible enough to allow that to happen.
    In all fairness, the exact same sort of thing can happen in Delve, and from what I hear loot in there is free lottable like in olde Dynamis so kicking AFKers wouldn't help; they'd have to be warped.
    (0)

Character
    Divimise
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    We did remove the member from the party, and it does work like old dynamis, the items if not loted will either hit the floor, or if the person who entered the group failed to pass, all items will fall to that person ( they enter the zone after the party since they are outside in animation) because of this all items will drop to that person should they wish to take them all.

I do not see how this is a general discussion as this can be exploited by players to cheat others of their rewards for playing the game.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Divimise View Post
    We did remove the member from the party, and it does work like old dynamis, the items if not loted will either hit the floor, or if the person who entered the group failed to pass, all items will fall to that person ( they enter the zone after the party since they are outside in animation) because of this all items will drop to that person should they wish to take them all.

I do not see how this is a general discussion as this can be exploited by players to cheat others of their rewards for playing the game.
    they don't consider it a bug because it's not really any different from how drops on leaving a zone have been handled since the beginning of the game. When I read your post I thought you meant that all the items were being lost upon being kicked, but that doesn't sound like it's the case anymore. I was backing you up before because I thought you had a legitimate bug, but now it sounds like it's just the normal consequences of failing to clear the loot pool before leaving an area.

If somebody had a winning lot on an item, they should have received it upon exiting. If there was no winning lot on an item but not everyone had passed, then someone who didn't pass should have received it at random. This is by design, and isn't a bug. There's no way to abuse this. If an item was lotted by nobody and someone failed to pass, then it's bad on whoever wanted it for failing to lot, not bad on the person who didn't pass for randomly receiving the item.

Now, if the situation is actually as I originally thought, where you had one or more items in the loot pool which were either lotted on or not completely passed and NOBODY received the items, then there might be a bug. but if SOMEBODY got the items, even if it's not the person who really wanted them, it's not a bug.

The only case where an item should be lost completely is if the only people who did not pass already own the item in question. Then it is lost because nobody was capable of receiving it, and you should get a message in the log stating "you could not obtain the <item>. Either your inventory is full or you can only posses one of that particular item." or something like that.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 05-22-2013 at 12:35 PM.

Character
    Loftythoughts
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    While this may not be a bug, it is definitely an oversight. As a really simple solution would be adding a couple of seconds to when players are auto removed from the zone at the end of the event. It just makes sense to have players linger at the end of an event just slightly longer than it takes for treasure to auto distribute.
    (0)

Character
    Divimise
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Think you miss understood, everyone who wanted an item loted, those who did not want the item passes, 1 person failed to lot or pass. ( removed from party), the only person to walk out of the zone with 1 item, was the person who entered ( as he got to stay 1 extra second) "5:01", the rest of the items hit the floor ( his log shows them hitting the floor), because we where kicked out before they could drop. The conditions did not change, we lacked the time to get the items.

edit: to summarize, only the person who enters is capable of winning anything in that zone should anyone fail to lot/pass is what im getting at. This can be easily abused, if not just a social issue with the human race.
    (1)
    Last edited by Divimise; 05-25-2013 at 02:00 AM.