Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Unctgtg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Two-Handed WS Update?

Sorry if this is somewhere else so correct me if I am wrong. Well with the huge boost to basically a lot of 1 handed WSs to completely take two handed weapons out of the game, was just wondering when we will be seeing our update?
    (1)
    99 Drk, 99 Sch, 99 Bst, 99 Geo and a ton of other jobs there
    110 +5 Bonecraft
    Level 99 Relic Scythe

And fixing Drakesbane ... in fact I'm not sure if DRG benefitted at all from the last WS update.
    (0)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Poor drg...Idc about war or run, and I believe sam needs no more buffs. I really think something needs done about drakesbane.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I wouldn't really say 1hd as much as a couple of swd and dagger ws. Axe and club and kat overall dmg barely budged. Mostly meh ws got upgraded to be near the top and the tops got like 2% increase. This update was incredibly disproportionate.

That said swd and dagger ws are really just more on par with the good 2hd ws (read gswd gkt ws) it's just cdc can spike thanks to crits and thf can and will save to 2000-3000 and force crit it and wear + crit dmg inflating the numbers but lowering frequency.

And as already said sam is too buff as is. It does almost as much at 1000 tp and constantly does self 5 step skillchains for massive dmg which you can't really do much about to balance other DDs to that unless you undo the skillchain update. Or you first give other weapons better skillchain elements (gkt is the only weapon that has a ws of each of the lvl 2 elements heck a lot only even have 2 preventing doing more than 2 step skillchains) AND balance the amount of tp gain/save tp between jobs. Give save tp weapons for everyone!
    (1)
    Last edited by dasva; 12-17-2014 at 01:21 PM.

Character
    Bjorne
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    Crie moar plz 2H tears are delicious.
    (1)
    Last edited by Atomic_Skull; 12-21-2014 at 06:08 PM.

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomic_Skull View Post
    Crie moar plz 2H tears are delicious.
    Coming from the world's biggest crybaby? Haha.
    (6)

Player
    raising the ws dmg for dagger is one thing, but SE basically made rundras storm stupidly, pathetically, retardedly OP. i just watched a group of thfs take achuka down in less than 5 mins spamming RS with sc. there needs to be a balance there and its not there. even sam has limits for a reason.
    (0)

Character
    Ramzi
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by jbtexan View Post
    raising the ws dmg for dagger is one thing, but SE basically made rundras storm stupidly, pathetically, retardedly OP. i just watched a group of thfs take achuka down in less than 5 mins spamming RS with sc. there needs to be a balance there and its not there. even sam has limits for a reason.
    LOL what limits does SAM have? They can do 3-4 Fudo in the time it takes THF to build TP for a Rudra.
    (6)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by jbtexan View Post
    lol Achuka? people were killing him in under 5 minutes long before the dagger update. This is nothing new. Hurkan might go down in 5 minutes now though, bird being weak to piercing after all. But to me that is a good thing, tired of people bitching about how supposedly hard he is.
    (3)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    If you have remotely competent support, Hurkan has been a 5 minute fight ever since the last colonization changes. He does very little damage, takes a lot of damage, and it's easy to drop his aura if you have a lot of melee on him.
    (1)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast