Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Player
    Not a lot of information, but this sounds like a huge improvement over total immunity.
    (5)

Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I really hope they remember this for future content. It would be pretty pointless to open up Aby and VW now that they are winding down just so you can make it worthless for new content.
    (4)
    I'm a RequieSCAT-MAN!

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Part of me wants to jump for joy, but then I remember this is SE. They could of removed the resistance for the abyssea stuff and all the old stuff, but kept it on all the tier 3 / 5 / 6 Voidwatch mobs and Legion (a few select NMs).

I'll reserve my judgement for what we can see on the test server.

Ohh and we need more actual enfeebles to go along with the reduced resistance.
    (6)

612 wharf ave next to the gentlemen's club.
    Character
    Tyrantsyn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Well this is a welcome thing to see first thing in the morning. Let me just take a minute and reinforce some of the thing's that have already been mention here.

Merit spell's on RDM really do need attention. Having them start out as only merely as strong as there tier I counter part's just blow's. They should be double the strength after the first merit. And only get better every merit after that. I think i'll save my hip hip hurray's about the resistance thing til after we see the result's of the adjustment's.

I also Agree with Saevel, it's way past time to see some new enfeeble's. By now we should at least have a poison III. And some new debuff's against magical resistance and magical accuracy.

So as positive as this is, I look forward to hearing more news about enhancing magic next?
    (2)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrantsyn View Post
    Well this is a welcome thing to see first thing in the morning. Let me just take a minute and reinforce some of the thing's that have already been mention here.

Merit spell's on RDM really do need attention. Having them start out as only merely as strong as there tier I counter part's just blow's. They should be double the strength after the first merit. And only get better every merit after that. I think i'll save my hip hip hurray's about the resistance thing til after we see the result's of the adjustment's.

I also Agree with Saevel, it's way past time to see some new enfeeble's. By now we should at least have a poison III. And some new debuff's against magical resistance and magical accuracy.

So as positive as this is, I look forward to hearing more news about enhancing magic next?
    and Dispel II, or do Dispel to scale in the amount of debuff's it removed

300+ - 1 Debuff
    400+ - 2 Debuff's
    500+ - 3 Debuff's
    (3)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    A very small number of special monsters will maintain the ability to completely resist enfeeblement,
    No.

Remove all immunities from all monsters. No exceptions.
    (4)

612 wharf ave next to the gentlemen's club.
    Character
    Tyrantsyn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    . A very small number of special monsters will maintain the ability to completely resist enfeeblement
    I agree with Cid on this one, could you do the same for physical or magical damage. I know there's mobs that exists that have resistance to a extent. But not out right. Make enfeebling viable, not situation.
    (1)
    Last edited by tyrantsyn; 02-05-2012 at 02:22 AM.

Character
    Wesa
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Will this also apply to enfeebling-type spells from other jobs (ninjutsu, songs), or does it specifically apply only to Enfeebling Magic?

Also, does this address the issue where absolutely nothing "Impossible to Gauge" is vulnerable to Requiem at all?
    (0)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Neisan_Quetz View Post
    Gravity is one status, Weight. The resistance to it by 99% of NMs just needs to be removed period. I'm somewhat okay if they think it's so broken it can't land on 1% of NMs but a blanket resistance by all of them post RoZ with what, 3 exceptions? was fucking terirble.
    Giving NMs different degrees of Movement Speed Down Reduction would allow Gravity to land for the Evasion Down without granting much, if any, movement speed reduction as well.

Quote Originally Posted by cidbahamut View Post
    No.

Remove all immunities from all monsters. No exceptions.
    Some immunities are to be expected. An Ice Elemental should be outright immune to Paralyze, but very resistant to Silence. And a cast-heavy NM would be expected to be immune to Silence (since it's an on-off debuff), but not to Paralyze or Slow.
    (3)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I'm worried about how they'll implement it. NM's not only have resistance but they also have potency reduction. Example is paralyze, it can land on NM's but it'll rarely if ever proc. Cast it on a IT monster and it proc's constantly. I don't see NM's having 70+ MND over a level 107 monster. Instead SE just hard coded it to be floored proc rate even if it lands. Un-nerfing resistances would do nothing if the NM's still have floored potency.

Also, and this is to the CR / Dev's.

Will SE please introduce new enfeebles. We received a Gain / Boost line of spells to increase our stats, can we please have an identical line of spells to reduce the monster's stats. We need more enfeebles then lol-break / adle / gravity II, much more.
    (3)

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast