Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Character
    Treyd
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 95
    It also appears that they fixed the auto trying to erase aura effects and sleep with the newest test server update. Good job SE! Now just make it easier to prioritize cures over -na and I'll be happy.
    (1)

Character
    Psion
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    You mean cure over -na AND buffs. <_<;
    (0)

Character
    Treyd
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Psion View Post
    You mean cure over -na AND buffs. <_<;
    Actually, I think they did something with that too already. Test it for yourself to make sure, but with haste off and about 50% HP I was able to get Soulsoother to cure before haste.. I made sure all timers were up.
    (0)

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Someone else needs to check but I was unable to get it to silence/addle beetles with any amount of maneuvers. So if someone can check crabs that would be great.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Dfoley View Post
    Someone else needs to check but I was unable to get it to silence/addle beetles with any amount of maneuvers. So if someone can check crabs that would be great.
    partial v i c t o r y ?
    (1)
    Siren Server since 2004
    AKA Lady Jinte of Allakhazam
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Nutcracker had trained for years to crush the crotch and/or obliterate the ovaries of each and every monster in Vana'diel. Not even some weird thing that fish have called a "cloaca" could stem his robotic rage towards reproductive bits.

Player
    Just tested it with scanner on it does not use silence or addle on crabs or beetles.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Dfoley View Post
    was this with or withour scanner? either way, freakin awesome!
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Dohati View Post
    was this with or withour scanner? either way, freakin awesome!
    You need the scanner on to get it to not cast those 2 spells on crabs and beetles.
    (0)

Character
    Juilan
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Just wanted to let you all know we confirmed a couple more issues with puppetmaster.

The above is from a post on the Japanese forum and we were able to confirm this bug, and we are working on a fix.

This is also in regards to a Japanese post (above), but regarding flame holder, upon consultation with the development and QA teams, we decided that the effects of flame holder did not need any adjustment. Thus, for now the effects of flame holder are unchanged.

We confirmed a bug with drum magazine, so we are working on a fix. After this fix, the attack speed for ranged attacks will be slightly shortened when one wind maneuver is used. We will let you know when this change is implemented on the Test Server.

Please continue to let us know if you notice anything odd on the Test Server.
    Could you post the orginals too next time for us multilinguals?
    (0)
    I have the final form of Aegis, it has 40 Def Augments Shield bash V and Magic Damage Taken -45%... The ultimate form!

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Juilan View Post
    Could you post the orginals too next time for us multilinguals?

What are you asking for? In his post he translated the original comments with the original posters names? What else is there to include?

And yes it was with scanner equipped. Without scanner it will cast them once all other debuffs are exhausted but wont move them to the top with wind/fire maneuvers so its still nice.
    (2)

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast