Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

This thread AGAIN, please, fix WK.

Absurdly tired of being active on the boss, Hurkan, tanking it the entire time, and getting crap for loot while mules, afk people, and yeah some people that contributed as much to the fight as they could, got drops.

Thanks for the Velkk Necklace SE. Blah blah, "You already had the drop it rolled you". I've done the fight 8 times now and gotten the cor bullet and the grip. Really tired of these odds.

It's like you want us to quit.

Edit: I don't think that damage done to the boss is any more valid than damage done to adds, or heals, or songs. My point was only that I was on the boss every second I was unweak. I wasn't afk. I put in as much effort as anyone there, and I--and several others--got crap to show for it.

It is poor design.
    (40)
    Last edited by OmnysValefor; 08-05-2013 at 03:59 PM.

Player
    Have you beaten hurkan and gotten an item for beating both NM's Hurkan and Yumcax? via KI of course. If you've used it already... all i can ask is is your pld actually tanking yumcax? Have you died tanking Yumcax? have you had a difficult time holding hate? Are people ensuring others are not dieing?
    (0)

Player
    I agree, this isn't VW anymore, its not as though our pops come back to us every few hours & we can go again hoping for a drop, we have to work hard for this Bayld, we spend a lot of time on it, there is no excuse for giving us nothing when we are unlucky enough to get a repeat drop like we do right now. These actions do nothing but anger your players, if we work hard for something, give us something, I can understand random loot pools, but giving us nothing more than something as worthless as craft items which hold no value due to how much you give them to us, this is not fair or acceptable.
    (17)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    I agree, this isn't VW anymore, its not as though our pops come back to us every few hours & we can go again hoping for a drop, we have to work hard for this Bayld, we spend a lot of time on it, there is no excuse for giving us nothing when we are unlucky enough to get a repeat drop like we do right now. These actions do nothing but anger your players, if we work hard for something, give us something, I can understand random loot pools, but giving us nothing more than something as worthless as craft items which hold no value due to how much you give them to us, this is not fair or acceptable.
    So far it hasn't been random for me. out of three NM's and KI I have gotten my Drg Tlamini, Bee droped Xuxhat for my Whm, And shark droped Cbow. I consider Tlamini my drop from shark.

While I agree bayld takes some time to build up. I disagree that there aren't other ways to aquire bayld at a more rapid pace.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Umichi View Post
    Have you beaten hurkan and gotten an item for beating both NM's Hurkan and Yumcax? via KI of course. If you've used it already... all i can ask is is your pld actually tanking yumcax? Have you died tanking Yumcax? have you had a difficult time holding hate? Are people ensuring others are not dieing?
    Yeah I got my item. I chose Buremte gloves.

Hate or deaths have no impact on loot I'd imagine, and tree has a doom aura, but no. I'm not having any hate issues until someone hate caps.
    (0)

Player
    Is it people in your group... and I'm sure people dieing effects drop rate of loot somehow.....consistent dieing could make the loot obtained less common... IDK how SE has the loot system set up inside the rieves and how people achieve better loot.. but i assume since it's a community event and people need to work together them not performing also effects your drops as well...

and as far as Buremte's gloves go nice. Hopefully things work out for you I'd advise doing shouts to help coordinate efforts amongst the people who can read and understand during the rieve.. Whms need to be ready with bar spels and status removal spells quite often during the fight... are the whms not preventing deaths?
    (0)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I think they should omit the rolls for items you already have. Imo
    (8)

Player
    So far it hasn't been random for me. out of three NM's and KI I have gotten my Drg Tlamini, Bee droped Xuxhat for my Whm, And shark droped Cbow. I consider Tlamini my drop from shark.
    Did you do any fight twice? If not, your post is irrelevant, the problem is not the first battle, or even the second most of the time, its that you get a drop 100% of the time unless you already have the drop in which case you get nothing at all besides worthless craft items. This is where it becomes random, because if I so happen to go do Hurkan and get the Scythe, Axe, Bullet, or Grip, I get nothing at all as a reward. That, is a very large problem...

While I agree bayld takes some time to build up. I disagree that there aren't other ways to aquire bayld at a more rapid pace.
    When did I say there are no ways to build it faster? I only said it takes a long time to build up unlike VW.

VW had a system where you could go, get nothing, and walk away being ok with it most of the time because you expected nothing, but at the same time, you had stones which accumulated rapidly in the background for you while you went off & did whatever else you needed to do, and the stones had no other use. Bayld is vastly different in the respect you have to actively farm it specifically and then spend it on specifically this 1 Wildskeeper, there are many uses for Bayld, to use so much of it on this one fight but walk away with nothing because its an item you already had is ridiculous. Its not like VW in the fact we have such a large supply of what we need to go fight it at our finger tips, to walk away without any real sort of reward after this kind of battle with this kind of cost is stupid, and needs to be fixed. It was acceptable with VW, but here, no, its not really going to go over well with anyone who wants a specific item and does not get it their first few times. I myself have done a total of 9 fights against the new Wildskeepers, I walked away with 5 items, out of the 12, 4 fights I got nothing, the 5 items I did get I literally got none of the items I wanted for RDM, rather, I get every single one I did not. I can choose 1 item I want for free via the Library, but 1 item is stupid to pick, I would rather save it till I have all but 1, and choose that 1, so until I get my other 6 items, I have no plans to use that free item.
    (10)

VW fights are also incomparably faster. Even when some were hard, you had a half hour and that was that.

Also, if you wiped, you lost nothing. The popper would lose his Voidstone but noone else did.
    (5)

Is it people in your group... and I'm sure people dieing effects drop rate of loot somehow.....consistent dieing could make the loot obtained less common... IDK how SE has the loot system set up inside the rieves and how people achieve better loot.. but i assume since it's a community event and people need to work together them not performing also effects your drops as well...
    You're making stuff up here. But, since the tree has a doom aura that cursna from an honest pro whm and holy waters don't always get you through, and the bird.. the bird can do over 1000 magic damage to an mdt-capped aegis pld (if it uses it's mdef move and the whm's don't get it right away).. deaths are going to happen.

I died 5? Times at Hurkan today. It is the way of the paladin, you should be the first to die and the last to surrender. I've done Hurkans where I died 0 times, trees where I've died once, and still got nothing.

Tired of this.

and as far as Buremte's gloves go nice. Hopefully things work out for you I'd advise doing shouts to help coordinate efforts amongst the people who can read and understand during the rieve.. Whms need to be ready with bar spels and status removal spells quite often during the fight... are the whms not preventing deaths?
    This isn't a matter of people not knowing how to play their jobs.
    (7)
    Last edited by OmnysValefor; 08-05-2013 at 12:18 PM.

Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast