Page 71 of 296 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast
    Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    What is Ugh about that? What's wrong with making out-dated gear easier to obtain?
    Rem's Chapters cover 330 different pieces of equipment. They're not all outdated. And even if they were.... why would you want to make them easier to obtain instead of just not obtaining them? Nobody goes after Fafnir for the Riddill anymore.
    (1)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    Rem's Chapters cover 330 different pieces of equipment. They're not all outdated. And even if they were.... why would you want to make them easier to obtain instead of just not obtaining them? Nobody goes after Fafnir for the Riddill anymore.
    Some outdated gear has macro uses, that's why, not to mention some people are completionists, but nevertheless you never answered my question, what is Ugh about it?
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Quesition's on the costume Flan Head gear piece and the +1 version!

My Questions on the costume Flan Head gear piece and the +1 version with it ending in a few hours was it non-existent from the Halloween event this year or was it just my bad luck in receiving it on either character? As i've tried at least 90 trades of sweets on blondelle for the +1 version since I found that she had the normal version on a storage slip i'm assuming from last years event and have tried to obtain the basic one on Yogorock but just keep on getting the Trick Flan temporary costume instead.

I guess my question really is was it removed from this event this year or is there a type of bug going on instead? Could it of been or Rather Should of it been placed on the halloween moogle shops for purchasing if it was removed from the trick flan simply by trading acceptable sweets??
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 11-05-2015 at 02:29 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Quote Originally Posted by shaduf View Post
    Could you please provide a detailed explanation of each food in the game and what does the positive and negative states gives?
    We've started providing this information for newly added foods since the previous version update and continue to do so moving forward. However, when it comes to older foods, there's an enormous amount of items to detail. We may be able to provide this data, but first we need to identify a plan to undertake this massive workload.

Quote Originally Posted by Krashport View Post
    Seeing that Teodor gets En-silence could Red Mage get as well please!
    It is true that Teodor uses En-silence, but there are no plans to open this spell up to players.
    (3)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    We've started providing this information for newly added foods since the previous version update and continue to do so moving forward. However, when it comes to older foods, there's an enormous amount of items to detail. We may be able to provide this data, but first we need to identify a plan to undertake this massive workload..
    I really like the changes with the Crepe which gave decent magic accuracy. I'd like to suggest introducing new quality foods that that gives significant boosts to two stats together taking into account to Content or re-adjust some existing food and increase the cap. Looking at very old foods such as some sushi and red curry
    and Tavnazian Salad/Tacos, they still to this day grant a decent amount of stats, and there some new foods that were added that doesn't give big hybrid stats to accuracy and attack for players, but there are some that boosts that high for pets which is a very good thing. So I want to see if they could do the same for the players by creating new hybrid high Accuracy and Attack foods together. I like to see better quality foods that boosts more than 1 relevant stat in high numbers and when taking account into doing very high level content. I'd like to see food giving a decent amount to both accuracy and attack with more than 70+ and 80+ respectively, or food with big bonuses to Accuracy and Defense in one for tanks. Stats such as +6 STR and +6 DEX isn't just enough, I want to see more foods on the line of +80 Accuracy and +90 attack in one food.

When you compare the old food Red curry Bun (introduced years ago)and the new food Pork Cutlet (introduced august 5th update), the difference is the pork cutlet has 25 less attack but has +5 store TP but that's nothing big when you need accuracy in very high content. So they should boost some stats in existing foods to increase the cap and add a relevant stat on top of it, or introduce brand new high level content food with high hybrid stats (Accuracy/attack +80/100)
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Ang View Post
    I think it would be incredibly helpful to have a Treasure Hunter icon added that would display the current Treasure Hunter value on the enemy you're fighting. Maybe something like the Utsusemi icon that displays the number of shadows remaining.
    Unlike Utsusemi, Treasure Hunter is not displayed as a buff icon, therefore, this is impossible to accomplish due to the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Genz View Post
    I have activated the quest "Duties, Tasks, and Deeds" years ago, and, maybe I've missed it, it seems there is no way to know which mythic weapon I've started.
    Please add this information somewhere, for example by talking to Paparoon or Abquhbah.

Actually, you could even allow us to switch the weapon without restarting. It's not like the quest is different for each weapon.
    Checking to see which Mythic weapon you’ve started is not impossible; however, we’ll need to add a process where players check with Paparoon. This isn’t something we’ll investigate right away, but post-January we may consider looking into this.

As for the ability to switch which Mythic you’ve started, we’ll never allow this. We regard Mythic weapons as some of the highest caliber weapons available, and as such, we’d like players to carefully consider which they choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    Could we please have the job points menu have cursor memory. The merit point menu remembers what job you had last selected so seems it has to be possible to add it to job points as well. Its kind of annoyin to scroll down and find blue mage in a hurry every time i want to check my status on job points as im exping.
    We have no plans to do this.
    (2)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Myrddin
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    THF Lv 45
    Shadow Lord (5-2)

You may want to consider lowering the difficulty of this fight. I'm not sure if you mention "Maat" Prior to this but this is quite the roadblock in the story you have set up.

I wanted the nostalgia of doing all the old mission at their level but it's taking me way to long to get past this one.

First, I have to choose my class wisely. RDM/WHM for backup heals, attacks and chainspell + curaga (second form). Then I have to find gear, which doesn't exist at these levels in order to land those magic attacks on him.

Anyway, I think the difficulty is too much with trust since you have to fill all the gaps with your one role.

My suggestion would be to lower his level from the stated 60-55 and possibly change his physical immunity to increased defense and evasion. This way you would notice that his form has changed to a magic stance, but it'd still be possible to land an attack here and there to get off a weaponskill to kill that stance.

I think it's a really cool fight and I would have loved to try it back when the game was 50, but in light of the "get to 99" story you got going on, it's a little out of place.
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by esar View Post
    Shadow Lord (5-2)

You may want to consider lowering the difficulty of this fight. I'm not sure if you mention "Maat" Prior to this but this is quite the roadblock in the story you have set up.

I wanted the nostalgia of doing all the old mission at their level but it's taking me way to long to get past this one.

First, I have to choose my class wisely. RDM/WHM for backup heals, attacks and chainspell + curaga (second form). Then I have to find gear, which doesn't exist at these levels in order to land those magic attacks on him.

Anyway, I think the difficulty is too much with trust since you have to fill all the gaps with your one role.

My suggestion would be to lower his level from the stated 60-55 and possibly change his physical immunity to increased defense and evasion. This way you would notice that his form has changed to a magic stance, but it'd still be possible to land an attack here and there to get off a weaponskill to kill that stance.

I think it's a really cool fight and I would have loved to try it back when the game was 50, but in light of the "get to 99" story you got going on, it's a little out of place.
    Ever tried RDM/Rune? {Just curious }
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Shadow Lord (5-2)

I don't really know what you want to achieve here, as far as I remember there is nothing suggesting what level you have to be apart from the wiki and that's edited and maintained by fellow players, if you want to do it at level 55-60, do it at level 55-60. There is no level cap to the BCNM, you can do it at whatever level you feel comfortable.
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Shadow Lord (5-2)

So you intentionally created a problem and you want SquareEnix to fix it for you?
    (2)

Page 71 of 296 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast