Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Spell Wishlist

Quote Originally Posted by GERM View Post
    these aren't spike these are just defensive spells spikes are exactly that damage done in return of a physical hit.. what makes these unique is that they are active for a certain amount of time not a certain amount of damage or hits .. blink needs more shadows at higher levels.. so there are offensive and defensive spells of different elements but only 3 spike spells.. i would like to see better proc on shock spikes though.. doesnt seem to proc at all most of the time..
    would like to see chicken or frog spells.. yes I want to turn my enemy into a frog or chicken.. then use fire and have fried chicken... hey it could happen..
    And the enlight and endark spells I dont know why RDM wouldnt have those since it has the natural ability of those skills (divine and dark) at least at one time IDK if its still that way I dont remember anymore..
    I would like to see aero spike causing silence or something like that.. even just add proc to the spells that blm has like frost or burn ect.. would be good
    I'm sorry I had to laugh at people who think Stoneskin, Blink and Aquaveil are 'Spikes.' Lols. But for the Aero Spikes, Germ...for causing Silence...that's a terrific idea. That's better than what I put. I would love to see this too, now that you said so. XD
    (0)

I support Earth Spikes if they inflict petrify :P
    (0)

FYI This Insta-cast thing people are tallking about is already in the game. It's called Quick Magic and it's available on an Atma. I would like to see it as a high-level job trait for Red Mage.

As for spells, stop asking for reraise. Don't be a cheapskate - go and buy a reraise earring. They're like 30k if that.

Virus would be a fun spell, and useful too. Aside from that Hastega just to make life easier, and Cure V, because Cure 4 sucks.
    (0)

Character
    Rivicus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by noodles355 View Post
    FYI This Insta-cast thing people are tallking about is already in the game. It's called Quick Magic and it's available on an Atma. I would like to see it as a high-level job trait for Red Mage.

As for spells, stop asking for reraise. Don't be a cheapskate - go and buy a reraise earring. They're like 30k if that.

Virus would be a fun spell, and useful too. Aside from that Hastega just to make life easier, and Cure V, because Cure 4 sucks.
    Yes, But a trait would be broken, at least, outside of abyssea. but then again apperently noone care about outside of abyssea. and Quick-Magic Existing just proves that they can do it.
    (0)

Wouldn't a trait being broken depend entirely on the % that the trait gives you?
    (0)

Character
    Rivicus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Supersun View Post
    Wouldn't a trait being broken depend entirely on the % that the trait gives you?
    I guess your right, but idk being able to cast so quickly without any drawbacks seems kinda iffy if you ask me, in abyssea it seems fine because abyssea is FFXI: God Mode.
    (0)

The drawback is that you cast in fc gear every time it procs. And if you don't precast fc gear, then you lose that fc when it doens't proc.
    (0)

5-10% Quick Magic would not be broken.

Do you know how awesome Quick Magic is? It's so awesome that no mage takes Atma of the Apocalypse over any other atma inside abyssea. It's so good no mage uses it.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by noodles355 View Post
    5-10% Quick Magic would not be broken.

Do you know how awesome Quick Magic is? It's so awesome that no mage takes Atma of the Apocalypse over any other atma inside abyssea. It's so good no mage uses it.
    Well, it is pretty useful, it's just not as useful as 50 mab, etc.
    (0)

On my RDM, I always go Atma of the Minikin Monstrosity, Apocalyspe and Allure. Out of all the Abyssea Parties I've been in, they never wanted me to nuke. Only heal, so I always pick those Atmas.

As for Earth Spikes dealing Petrify,that would be cool, but I'd prefer Slow instead of Petrify. o.o Since Ice does Paralyze, it would make sense that Earth would inflict Slow.
    (0)

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast