Thread: New spells?

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

New spells?

They were talking about it, but we haven't heard anything since. Anyone or any community rep know if we should be expecting new blu spells this upcoming update/expansion?
    (0)

Character
    Dragmagi
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    With new mobs should be at least 10 or so spells for blu
    (0)

Character
    Prothescar
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I'm hoping for some, but I don't expect new spells out of the new monster families until a later update unfortunately. Hoping they're good at least. A new cure would be nice, some nice new traits like critical attack bonus too.
    (3)

Character
    Hesper
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Not 100% sure about this but I think BLU at least got some new spells when WotG came out on launch day. Would need to go back about 4 years in the update history to find out for sure.

Edit: Ok I was wrong it was the first update after the release that new BLU spells were added along with COR rolls so unfortunately probably won't see anything BLU spell wise at least for a while :/
    (0)
    Last edited by Nureus; 03-25-2013 at 10:22 PM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Nureus View Post
    Not 100% sure about this but I think BLU at least got some new spells when WotG came out on launch day. Would need to go back about 4 years in the update history to find out for sure.

Edit: Ok I was wrong it was the first update after the release that new BLU spells were added along with COR rolls so unfortunately probably won't see anything BLU spell wise at least for a while :/
    Assuming its an update monthly, thats a month wait for new spells, which is not really all that bad seeing as most people will be playing with RUN and GEO for quite a while anyways.
    (1)

Character
    Dragmagi
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    id like to see mighty guard come out for this set or shadow flare
    (0)

Character
    Hesper
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    Assuming its an update monthly, thats a month wait for new spells, which is not really all that bad seeing as most people will be playing with RUN and GEO for quite a while anyways.
    Well if we go by SE's old time frames it was 4 months before new spells were added to BLU. IMO with the newer way of doing it 1 month if they really buckle down 2 months if they follow the lets add it in the major update part. Updates though have been taking a little bit longer because of SoA.
    (0)

Character
    Metaking
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    i say 2-3 on new spells, but really i wonder, what are we going to learn from dragon people (hopefully not heatbreath2.0) and more importantly neon butterflys >.>/ my vote is on the move the turn A gundam has <.<
    (0)

9. 03-27-2013 05:31 AM

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I would like to see a cure spell that gives a portion of hp restored to tp. Crit Attack bonus would be so nice with CDC/heavy strike. I really would like to see some better alternatives for DW and double attack too.
    (0)

Character
    Shaduf
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I would love to death if BLU could learn a BLU magic even if it is Under Unbridled learning, to inflict Amnesia on MOBs. Imagine you can land it for a 1 minute Amnesia on a mob T_T
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast