Character
    Lorzy
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambus View Post
    i take it that means =/= too?
    yes, it means not equal. i don't see at all how whether or not relics and mythics are the best weapons affects the casual player.

so the casual player won't have the BEST weapon in the game. why do they care, if they're a casual player?

i like empyreans. but i certainly won't be sad if they are still powerful, but not the best weapons. why? they didn't actually take that much effort. to me, ideally relics and mythics will be sidegrades or close (for damage; for other jobs they can be very different), and empyreans will be a bit behind.
    (0)

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by lorzy View Post
    yes, it means not equal. i don't see at all how whether or not relics and mythics are the best weapons affects the casual player.

so the casual player won't have the BEST weapon in the game. why do they care, if they're a casual player?

i like empyreans. but i certainly won't be sad if they are still powerful, but not the best weapons. why? they didn't actually take that much effort. to me, ideally relics and mythics will be sidegrades or close (for damage; for other jobs they can be very different), and empyreans will be a bit behind.
    I was tryin to ask that in all the other anti relic threads and never got an answer.
    I can say this why it should be there, people that have more time need something to do
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Spending Gil = Game balance, next question please tia
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    They're reading and agreeing that these are very good ideas.... to be implemented to rune fencer.

Just like any good suggestions in the RDM thread get applied to SCH.

Character
    Craftthree
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    lol thats like the tenth time Michaeluk has told someone to F off, easy bud. Did you know the people who are the most unhappy are the most addicted to the game, research has found. That should be reason enough for SE to rethink this whole relic thing. Look at the people you empowering with best weapons. If you need help with your game addiction here is a link to go to. It'll help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U1T9ZumALk
    (0)

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut View Post
    lol thats like the tenth time Michaeluk has told someone to F off, easy bud. Did you know the people who are the most unhappy are the most addicted to the game, research has found. That should be reason enough for SE to rethink this whole relic thing. Look at the people you empowering with best weapons. If you need help with your game addiction here is a link to go to. It'll help.

umm fact/ opinion?
    Where is the proof if fact?

see lorzy this is what I mean, dogged the question again
    (0)
    They're reading and agreeing that these are very good ideas.... to be implemented to rune fencer.

Character
    Lorzy
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    umm fact/ opinion?
    Where is the proof if fact?

see lorzy this is what I mean, doged the question again
    uh i think he was joking lol
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut View Post

At last you make a funny post /calp fellow galka.

I'd only ever tell someone that who was asking for it, after all did you see his inital hostile post to me, so i returned the favour and spoke to him like a piece of crap.
    (0)
    Mandau

Twashtar

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    uh i think he was joking lol
    oh, i see, I dont know how to see joke/ real statement here><
    (0)

Character
    Schatzie
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

That's how it should be in my eyes, but a lot of people seem to disagree for some unknown reason.
    (0)

Character
    Craftthree
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    oh, i see, I dont know how to see joke/ real statement here><
    Rambus is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMBZDwf9dok

You remind me of this guy Rambus.
    (0)
    Last edited by Bahamut; 03-24-2011 at 02:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michaeluk View Post
    Why don't you fuck off. I've been saying this since the first relic threads popped up when the forums first came up you fool. Another no mark scrub who couldn't make a relic so has to try to rubbish other peoples achievements thats all you are.
    your acting like a relic is so hard and special to make, its not..... it just takes alot of gil and time.
    (0)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast