Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfury View Post
    -----------------------
    Right, in approval of Saevel's suggestion I was suggesting a name for the new would be Warrior ability equivalent (War Bellow) Then I just popped in the definition for "bellow".
    Why a new ability though? Why not make it a lvl 99 trait that augments Provoke with an occasional Terror effect? Or extend Savagery so it sometimes inflicts Terror on Provoke as well.
    (0)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
    Why a new ability though? Why not make it a lvl 99 trait that augments Provoke with an occasional Terror effect? Or extend Savagery so it sometimes inflicts Terror on Provoke as well.
    Pulling with Provoke would be screwed.
    (0)

Character
    Calatilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I just think in regards to WAR having a heavy 2 handed GA they should be able to stun the mob by smacking them across the face with it, like DRK and SAM can. And I agree DRG should probably be on the list too, but are Polearms considered that heavy a weapon? At least they have a stun ws, war doesn't unless using a smaller/weaker single hand axe.
    (0)

612 wharf ave next to the gentlemen's club.
    Character
    Tyrantsyn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    When it comes to the break WS, it would be nice if they were added to the battle/chat log window when they are resisted, applied or wear off.
    (5)

Now this I agree with.
    (0)

Character
    Kingfury
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
    ----------------------
    It would be better used as a separate Job Ability in my opinion since a WAR could then conserve the use of it until just the right moment and still be able to Provoke freely afterward if needed. We could suggest that a WAR specific Terror/Stun-like bash Job ability also generates enmity but I would want such an ability separate so not to clutter the use of my Provoke.

If I could add anything to Provoke it would be another tier like Provoke 2 or Provokega. Area of effect Provoke... yes please.
    (0)

Character
    Shadowsong
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Has anyone told Kingfury that emotes only work in the game? I want to stab my eyes out whenever I see him "/stagger"
    (0)

They don't? /shock
    I am truly /staggered by this revelation.

Anyway on topic:

If anyone should get an aoe provoke, it's paladin, not warrior. Perhaps Flashga would be more appropriate, however.
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    AOE provoke would be useful for nothing at all. Learn to supertank. Retaliations (and counters) don't put you on the hate list, so you can even kill monsters without getting on their hate list. If you want to build hate on multiple targets, Fell Cleave is going to be much more effective than Provokega.
    (0)

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 LastLast