Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Quest/Dominion Ops Seals: Add to pool of lottable spoils

I would like it if, when we obtain a seal from a quest or dominion op that we don't need, we could add it to the party's treasure pool, similar to the option that was implemented for gold sturdy pyxides. It's depressing when doing a seal quest with a friend, and she is 8/10 on the seal I need, and I've gotten 0-3 so far.
    (0)

Character
    Marianka
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    It would be great if you could ask your moogle for the seals so you wouldn;t have to leave your mog house at all
    (0)

Character
    Sabaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Edyth View Post
    I would like it if, when we obtain a seal from a quest or dominion op that we don't need, we could add it to the party's treasure pool, similar to the option that was implemented for gold sturdy pyxides. It's depressing when doing a seal quest with a friend, and she is 8/10 on the seal I need, and I've gotten 0-3 so far.
    That would make it to easy to obtain seals.
    (0)

This is a thought I had in mind. What if you could trade seals. Just trade, not bazaar. The catch is that you could only trade the same number of seals.

Example:
    Whm has 5 Goetia feet seals. Blm has 3 Orison feet seals. They could trade 3 seals. It is not like they did not do the work to get the seal. They just got the wrong one for that job. Of course you have to trade like seals for like seals, feet for feet, head for head, etc etc.

This would make seal getting faster. It prevents people having others "do the work" for them because you would have to have seals to trade. And it would keep seals from being indiscriminately dropped while others around you are in need.

Just my thought.
    (0)
    90 WHM, RDM
    85 WAR

Character
    Strify
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I like that idea.
    (0)

Character
    Chronofantasy
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    It would be an amazing idea and I know everyone would love this idea, but I think since this is still all new, then SE will not want to make it as easy and quick to obtain these seals quite yet because for most collecting seals/stones and updating AF3 gear seems to be the only thing left to most of the playerbase who aren't interested in quests/missions or have completed most quests/missions. If everyone can upgrade all their gear very fast then there will be nothing left for these players to do and the objective of a MMO is to keep players playing the game as long as possible to earn profit.

It does drive me crazy and I'm sure others when I only need 1-3 more seals or any seals of a particular job and I get all the seals I don't need, then a player beside me says in pty chat: I just got this x job seal that I don't need. /toss. It makes you cry inside.
    (0)

Character
    Gropitou
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Everything that drops, either from the NPCs (seals) or from chests (incl. augmentable gear) should ALL go into the pool.
    (0)
    Down with PS2 Emulation / Give us PS3 Native software

Character
    Drdelicious
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronofantasy View Post
    It does drive me crazy and I'm sure others when I only need 1-3 more seals or any seals of a particular job and I get all the seals I don't need, then a player beside me says in pty chat: I just got this x job seal that I don't need. /toss. It makes you cry inside.
    yeah, i die a little inside when i see someone say, "just got another blm body seal, that sucks, /drop."
    (0)

Character
    Anthaioh
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronofantasy View Post
    I feel the same pain. Treasure pool, yes please.
    (0)