Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post
    Let's make a bet. If I get their attention, you delete your account. If I don't I'll delete mine.
    It's too bad we don't have that ability. But even if we did, you'd have to specify a time frame. After all, BSTs have been raging about the pet command changes nonstop since they happened, and SE hasn't even acknowledged that discussion since. And that's a significant gameplay issue. You're raising hell over a minor inconvenience and expecting them to respond a second time when they didn't for a debatably larger issue.

But I agree with the overall message of the user above, that regardless of whether they can do it or not and whether they respond or not, you're really making a mountain out of a molehill. UNless you're selling duped items you don't have to remove 8 stacks of gil from your dbox often enough for this chore to b e that much of a burden.
    (2)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 12-01-2019 at 09:35 AM.

Player
    I don't know why they deleted my response. But I'll just repost it.

I cared because I was selling so many items daily that my dbox literally failed to function. it would block my ability to sell on the AH, you can see this in my "auction house will not work" post.

Bumpity Bumpity Bumperoni.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post
    It's not going to stop me from bumping this forever, and always. Because I feel like it, and I can.

Their answer was inadequate.
    (0)
    Last edited by Mikah; 12-02-2019 at 06:27 AM.
    If the delivery box is loaded with 8x gil can we PLEASE get a take all button. It's just an unnecessary step to click 8 times.

Not concerned about SPEED, but BUTTON PRESSES. Confirming. every. single. time. is. excessive. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikah View Post
    I don't know why they deleted my response. But I'll just repost it.

I cared because I was selling so many items daily that my dbox literally failed to function. it would block my ability to sell on the AH, you can see this in my "auction house will not work" post.

Bumpity Bumpity Bumperoni.
    it might shock you to discover there's more to the game than the auction house. I couldn't be in the situation you describe without literally living in front of it 24/7.
    (1)

Character
    Topshelf
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    This thread should be closed. The Devs said no and nothing fruitful is coming out of it other than insults.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    it might shock you to discover there's more to the game than the auction house. I couldn't be in the situation you describe without literally living in front of it 24/7.
    Wrong.

It only takes 100 sales to "soft cap" a Dbox and only about 500 to "break" the dbox. That's easy to do in a week when you don't feel like emptying the dbox because the terribad UI
    (0)
    Last edited by Mikah; 12-03-2019 at 04:49 AM.
    If the delivery box is loaded with 8x gil can we PLEASE get a take all button. It's just an unnecessary step to click 8 times.

Not concerned about SPEED, but BUTTON PRESSES. Confirming. every. single. time. is. excessive. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money. Yes, I want my money.

Character
    Topshelf
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    You know what the simple solution is? Just select it by hand or even better, have multiple mules to sell your items.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Wrong.

It only takes 100 sales to "soft cap" a Dbox and only about 500 to "break" the dbox. That's easy to do in a week when you don't feel like emptying the dbox because the terribad UI
    That's nobody's fault but yours. I check my box every time I enter the mog house so theres never any chance of it even being full much less backed up with 100+ items.
    (1)

Player
    That's my whole argument. If the UI weren't such trash, I wouldn't mind doing that. But it is. So I don't.

The entire AH system and delivery box system are archaic garbage.

It's one of the only things in the whole game from inception that hasn't had any form of ease of use/quality of life upgrade. And this one is extremely easy to do, compared to the things they should've done.
    (0)
    Last edited by Mikah; 12-03-2019 at 12:14 PM.

Character
    Topshelf
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    So you want this out of being lazy?
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    That's my whole argument. If the UI weren't such trash, I wouldn't mind doing that. But it is. So I don't.

The entire AH system and delivery box system are archaic garbage.

It's one of the only things in the whole game from inception that hasn't had any form of ease of use/quality of life upgrade. And this one is extremely easy to do, compared to the things they should've done.
    Then perhaps you should channel your energy into something everyone would benefit from, a whole new UI. Like the one we were supposed to get that got abandoned.
    (3)

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast