Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Well initially, it was an easier alternative to empyrean weapons, which were seen as much harder initially. And at first, that was accurate. getting coins could be done solo, and the next upgrade after that was very easy. this led people to think it was going to stay that way. Then they hit us with devious dice. with all the ppl in my LS vying for one, i decided to skip on the HTH empy because i thought I'd probably never get it. Now in hindsight that was possibly a mistake.
    (0)

I am in the process of redoing my H2H and Great Ax for the empyrean version. I did WoE of both of those and it was a huge mistake. At the time it was much easier then empyrean. But now people won't let you join groups as a damage dealer without a Relic or Empyrean.

Really wish there was a way to downgrade trial weapons to their previous versions if we wish to change their path. I know its never going to happen can always ask for it.

Can't say I am having fun redoing a bunch of weak timed NMs again.
    (3)

Quote Originally Posted by Zumi View Post
    But now people won't let you join groups as a damage dealer without a Relic or Empyrean.
    Speak for yourself, im able to get into most any VW group on my none relic / empy jobs. its a matter of being able to prove your dps is solid regardless and having a decent reputation.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    As far as I'm aware BG has always held the position of "We're not the *** Morality Police". People are welcome to express their opinions about third party programs on this site. However, we will, as stated, ban the *** *** out of someone trying to post links to said programs. And if people want to cry about Stan's guild program then they should probably start boycotting ffxiah. And excel.

Character
    Scaevola
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Not even that, really; "hey, I have a TP Bonus Great Katana, know how weaknesses and temp items work, and know how to get to the Planar Rift so you won't have to wait for my ass" usually works for me.

I have never once been turned down from a group on MNK when I tell them I use Revenant Fists.
    (0)
    tandava crackows + chocobo jig + animated flourish = prouesse ring

Character
    Yygdrasil
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I'm not sure if it's the same for anyone else, but the main thing keeping me from participating WoE (an event which I happen to love) is the fact that although I can use the player search function to get an idea of who's in the zone, or standing outside the zone... I can't tell if they're idle... afk... trying to bazaar shit... or just waiting for other people to show up and hope to join them.

If I search and see anything less than 12 people in the zone, I won't bother traveling there to check it out.

Maybe if they expanded the search function to include individual walks it would make me consider going more often.

*Your search reveals 9 people in WoE: Conflux #7* > *Your search reveals 11 people in WoE* IMHO

The difference is... I know the 9 people are active... while the 11 are anyone's guess... but likely idle.
    (0)
    \(^_^ [Bastok Rank 10] | [Windurst Rank 10] ^_^)/ | [San d'Oria NEVER!]
    [CoP Done] | [ZM Done] | [ToAU Done] | [WotG Done (B Done / W Done / S NEVER!)]
    [ACP Done] | [ASA Done] | [MKD 1]
    [Kannagi: O] / [Armageddon: O] / [Nirvana: Working on it...]

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Just wondering if they actually read all these things we posted on the forum. Or actually listening to the players feedback since all indications point that they do not care what we think or want. Are we just wasting our time here or just blowing off steams knowing that all our efforts and opinion are for naught.
    (2)

Character
    Tigeriss
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Sadly Last time I checked it was deader then a dead mouse on Carby server. Yeah we could get our own groups and go but it was still fun when the new stuff came out and you could just pop in with an entire freaking army of other players and have fun with them. Now speaking of other players sadly I don't know more then 6 who would even want to do WoE.
    (0)

Greetings!

I just wanted to take a moment to update you all on the status of some things we are planning for Walk of Echoes.

As previously mentioned, we have been working on bonus walks, which were planned for implementation around summer, but they have been taking a bit of time to finalize. Apologies for the wait, but we estimate that we can get these implemented onto the test server with the update next month.

Also, further down the line we are thinking to make some adjustments to the Walk of Echoes system itself. We are still at the planning phase for this; however, we’d like to really make use of the special traits of Walk of Echoes and turn it into a sort of playground that offers a lot of variety and rewards.

This will take a bit of time before we can implement it since we are working on new content additions and existing content adjustments, but once we get more information we will be sure to update you all
    (20)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Thank you very much Camate for this update, please do make it so that it become fun, easy, accessible and enjoyable event that everyone can attend at any time. Thanks again!!
    (1)

Character
    Mahoro
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Very nice to hear the devs still plan to add to WoE. I have had some of my best fun in the game in WoE, and it is more "Legion" than Legion since the mobs come at you in waves but don't all require perfectly coordinated party swaps and Embrava/PD zergs.
    (6)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast