Page 73 of 112 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 ... LastLast
    Character
    Pimpchan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    At one moment I thought COR was no longer useful even at level 1. Rejoice COR lol.
    (0)

Ultimate DPS simulator
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7wbcilaHsTecldhZm94a1gtZnM/edit

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    Future content will be based around only using jobs whose new and old 2 hours are both useful, so it's irrelevant.

WAR, SMN and SAM are in, DRG, BLU and RNG are out, DRK likely in, but can't remember what their new JA is or if it's even been clarified.
    PUP is out as well. SP1 (Overdrive) has a lousy duration for such a mediocre SP, and SP2 (Heady Artifice) is mostly JA filler (as if we didn't have enough JAs already.) I'm actually surprised they didn't add self-destruct to SP2.
    (1)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrth View Post
    Excellent! This is much better.
    Honestly with them being on a 60 to 30m recast timer, spamming WC shouldn't be needed much anymore. Maybe for a lucky hail mary after a potential wipe or something.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Hello,

Thank you for all the feedback, everyone! I would like to share some information that we received from the Development Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    Here's a question to Camate and Co. Will DRK's TP drain work even if your attacks deal 0 damage, due to a physical shield or something like that?.
    The absorbed amount of TP is not based on damage, so as long as you hit, even if the damage is 0, the ability will still absorb TP. To find out how much TP and in what cases, Please try this ability out on the test server to find out how much TP is absorbed and in what cases, and let us know your feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Byrth View Post
    I'd recommend making the White Mage 2-hour give immunity to Charm, Petrify, Death, Terror, and Dispel. It should last for 2 minutes.
    We will be adding Dispel to the list of resists.

Whether we expand out to other status ailments depends on our discussions, so it would be really appreciated if you can let us know the specifics of why having a certain resistance would be good while keeping balance in mind so we can look into this. Of course having resistance against everything would be beneficial, but it's not the best course to just ignore how this will affect everything else.

While we can't go over every comment/question because the SP ability adjustments are still in progress, we are still reviewing your feedback and taking them into consideration so please keep them coming!
    (5)

Okipuit - Community Team

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Whether we expand out to other status ailments depends on our discussions, so it would be really appreciated if you can let us know the specifics of why having a certain resistance would be good while keeping balance in mind so we can look into this. Of course having resistance against everything would be beneficial, but it's not the best course to just ignore how this will affect everything else.

We need petrification/death/terror resistance because you guys are nerfing PD without removing the abilities that require us to use PD.
    (23)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Character
    Calatilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Add resistance to enfeebles we don't have a counter-agent to, you can counter petra spam with barstone+barpetrify but there's no spell that protects you from an instant death TP move, unless you can stun it before it goes off. Terror usually doesn't last very long but a higher resistance to it would help to bring down its overall duration if it does land, and we need a resistance to charm or a spell to remove it.
    (7)
    Last edited by Calatilla; 11-01-2012 at 04:53 AM.

I would like to make a suggestion for the new WHM SP.

Why not just follow your own thoughts for Perfect Defense?

Make the new WHM SP based off the players Healing Magic skill. At certain tiers you'll be able to make your party members immune to a new status ailment. For the status ailments you're unsure about giving to the new SP, put them at the very top of the list requiring the most Healing Magic Skill to gain immunity to it. I'm sure your team could figure out a proper balance of required skill levels for this, and it would also make players happy that we have the ability to do it even if it might not be possible to achieve the required skill for some status ailments until we're well into the new expansion when new gear comes out.

Please think about it, I think this is the balance that would fit WHM's SP perfectly.
    (9)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post

I'm very happy to hear a resistance to Dispel is up in there.

I would say Death (instant death, as inflicted by Death Prophet or the additional effect of Tera Slash) is the one thing I would most like to resist. That funky junk can ruin nights; Raise is the closest thing to a -na spell for it, and Arise is the closest thing to a bar-spell to reduce its duration.

After that, Charm and Terror are distant seconds. They're less severe than instant death, but share the lack of a bar-spell or -na spell.
    (4)

Character
    Noirin
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    i recall at one point they claimed WHM would get a -na spell to counter charm.with it missing i would also agree that Death and CHarm are the other 2 i'd like to see resisted.Death is just cheap [as i'm pretty sure without gear it can't miss,period] and charm is just annoying,mainly since a large portion of still threatening mobs that use it, tend to use -ga instead.
    (1)

Character
    Vagrua
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Raksha View Post
    We need petrification/death/terror resistance because you guys are nerfing PD without removing the abilities that require us to use PD.
    It seems adjustments don't always balance out in our favor.

Quote Originally Posted by noirin View Post
    i recall at one point they claimed WHM would get a -na spell to counter charm.with it missing i would also agree that Death and CHarm are the other 2 i'd like to see resisted.Death is just cheap [as i'm pretty sure without gear it can't miss,period] and charm is just annoying,mainly since a large portion of still threatening mobs that use it, tend to use -ga instead.
    I was curious about this and did some backtracking. The only solid rep post I could find was this:

Hopefully, with all the plans for the new expansion, it hasn't been lost completely due to higher priorities.
    (1)

Page 73 of 112 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 ... LastLast