Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player

VW Fish botting and Metal plates

OK so its nearly impossible to get my last 682 Metal plates for my 95 almace because every 1 fish bott and no 1 is joining shout run's not every one have time to farm gill then waste a 100k on void clusters if SE are not going to do anything about it or post information iam going to Fish bott like everyone else thank you square enix for making this a F**** Nightmare. Please do something about it make adjustments with proc's for the current party setup's maybe?
    (0)
    Last edited by voiceless; 02-06-2014 at 08:43 PM. Reason: my post was rude

Player
    You edited your post because you felt it was rude, and yet thought it a good idea to leave in the fact that you are basically threatening to turn to Third Party Programs to solve your issues in your post even though that is an action not only against the ToS but that can easily result in a ban? I hate fish botters as much as the next guy, I hate the effect I feel they have on the economy, I hate the people I know who do it because they think that since so many others do it that it makes it ok, but saying what you are is not only foolish, but also potentially damaging to not only your argument but your account as well.
    (2)

Player
    I honestly have no idea what to do as well
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Fish botting is rather slow gil like 100k/hr and that requires active participation of that character and an ebisu and fighting for bait. Back before it was nerf cruor pt botting a good 700k/hr per character in allaince with only a couple of them actually doing anything. Plus wouldn't have to go back to town as much. A dynamis or salvage run nets over a million with anyone who has meh gear like eminent. Alternately you could make gil probably even faster than namis doing RoE for pluton.
    (0)

Character
    Calipso
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I think a better solution to this problem would be to revitalize voidwatch somehow or to introduce Heavy Metal plates as a drop into some sort of adoulin content. The prices of plates on Odin are insane and higher than I can ever remember them being, and are still getting snatched up instantly. Making emps desirable again but not really adding much incentive to go back to do things that drop plates wasn't a very well thought-out decision
    (2)
    Last edited by Calipso; 02-12-2014 at 03:32 PM.
    Playing since 2004: ★☆ GreenGrumpyShieldBardClub ☆★ Lv119: Carnwenhan, Yagrush(X2), Vajra, Glanzfaust, Kannagi, Mandau, Spharai, Mjollnir, Yoichi. Lv 99: Gjallarhorn (X2), Daurdabla.

wait are you saying the reason you can't get people to do VW with you is because they're busy fishbotting? you're a pretty funny guy
    (3)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Or make a way to trade in RoE points/vouchers for lower stage rem upgrade items
    (2)

Character
    Mdkuser
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    cluster cost 20k, most VWNMs that drop heavy metal are 3-4 man-able with caped light and juts 1 or 2 cluster (MNK SCH/RDM BLM/WHM BRD/NIN). The junk you get from chest largely pays off for the price of cluseters.

HMP have never been so easy to farm, and rfitcinder / dross as well. Also if you think paying cluster 20k is a lot of money stop making an R/M/E weapon and just get the free ilvl 119 one whihc are alomost as good...
    (0)

9. 02-13-2014 04:32 AM

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    wait are you saying the reason you can't get people to do VW with you is because they're busy fishbotting? you're a pretty funny guy
    That and that am 10 hours ahead of NA and the japanese' rarely join's VW's other then morta it takes me hours and hours shouting to get people for vw
    (2)
    Last edited by voiceless; 02-13-2014 at 04:49 AM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Monchat View Post
    cluster cost 20k, most VWNMs that drop heavy metal are 3-4 man-able with caped light and juts 1 or 2 cluster (MNK SCH/RDM BLM/WHM BRD/NIN). The junk you get from chest largely pays off for the price of cluseters.

HMP have never been so easy to farm, and rfitcinder / dross as well. Also if you think paying cluster 20k is a lot of money stop making an R/M/E weapon and just get the free ilvl 119 one whihc are alomost as good...
    So if I want to upgrade my Empyrean I can go solo about 3000 Qilin over the course of approximately 180 Hours playtime if I'm lucky, right.
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast