Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

[DEV 100X] Jeuno Congestion.

Since there's no regulation on DEV tags...

I myself have a system with high specs and an ISP with with a strong connection. I do not lag in the midst of the sea of chaos that has befallen Port Jeuno. Walking through the wall a people one by one can be trying at times.

My request is simply this; Please reinstate the bazaar tax in Jeuno that was removed in an earlier update. This would alleviate problems for many by reducing the vast number of bazaarers.

~Thank you.
    (0)

Player
    This is a poor suggestion, and would not solve the issue by any means. No thank you.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinc View Post
    This is a poor suggestion, and would not solve the issue by any means. No thank you.
    Not once did I say solve and it is by all means valid.
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    This issue is already getting addressed by placing a Horst v2 in each starting nation. They announced that some time ago. And personally I'd prefer that as well, since it would open the possibilities of OP warping quickly, without having to zone twice before.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    This issue is already getting addressed by placing a Horst v2 in each starting nation. They announced that some time ago. And personally I'd prefer that as well, since it would open the possibilities of OP warping quickly, without having to zone twice before.
    Would said version 2 also suply an individual with traverser stones?
    (0)

Player
    Joachim + Horst in all Jeunos too would be nice.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Yugl View Post
    Joachim + Horst in all Jeunos too would be nice.
    Very true. One of each in all four Jeuno zones would also allevite the problem.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    To the OP: Tags don't go in the topic title. they go in the tags section at the bottom of the thread after you post it.

Also: The purpose of those tags is to associate threads with a post by the dev team so they can find the feedback better. Slapping "[DEV 100X]" on your topic title when there is no related dev post does not help them.
    (0)

Character
    Golovko
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    A far more positive solution is making other areas relevant again which should be the case soon enough as the central hub frequently changes in this game anyhow.
    (0)

Character
    Letsboogie
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    The real solution to alleviating congestion is to implement a global LFG channel that you are automatically always in but are given the option to toggle on or off. The technology is there...it is the same thing as putting every player in to one big LS that doesn't require a pearl. Then just add a menu option to leave the channel if you choose but have it automatically put you back in when you log in to the game.

OR

The other solution is to make a new chat channel called /city. Using /city would post messages in each zone within each designated city. Thus you could stand in Port Jueno and use /city and your message would be seen in Port, Upper, Lower, and Ru'lunde Gardens. /city would work in jueno, sandoria, bastok, windhurst, and the Imperial Capital. It probably would not be to difficult to make /city chat work for all cities, thus you could "/city LFG Abyssea XP" and people could see it as long as they were in any capital city.

This would help congestion simply because due to the current chat limitations in this game people are forced to congregate in specific areas thus causing congestion. Imagine if you could still see messages for abyssea XP parties and NM hunts if you were in Kuftal Tunnel (under the first system) or in Upper Jueno under the second system.
    (0)
    Last edited by Satyr; 03-20-2011 at 06:09 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast