Thread: Animator Trial

Character
    Goins
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Animator Trial

Will there be a animator Trial soon. it would be nice to upgrade with trial and get attack and MAB bonus like Xsaeta staff I use for my SMN job.
    (0)

Character
    Camwin
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I doubt there ever will be. The saffs you talk about are main weapons, nothing like an animator. Not to mention the animator is in a class of its own. Nothing like typical ranged weapons, which even them, outside of relic, mythic and trialed have no trials, like every other weapon in the game. The animator is on its own. It's not exactly af nor is it some sort of relic or mythic. So in short I heavily doubt any trials ever.
    (0)

Character
    Tsumomo
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWho View Post
    it would be nice to upgrade with trial and get attack and MAB bonus like Xsaeta staff I use for my SMN job.
    There are already weapons for exactly what you are asking for here, there are trial h2h weapons to give ATK/RATK, ACC/RACC, MACC, MAB, Evasion, PDT and more. I personally wouldn't mind a trial animator for my pup, but the argument you give is moot since there is already the equivalent of those staves you have for your smn in the h2h trials.
    (0)

Character
    Retsujo
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I don't know about giving the Animator weapon-trial-like attributes, but I definitely wouldn't mind seeing it get some simple bonuses like the Lv30 job emote neck pieces. Hell, it could be nice to have a line of trials for the Turbo Animator (and all the other Artifact weapons/accessories for each job, but that's for a different thread I guess) to eventually become a Lv99 worth-a-damn piece of equipment. I mean all the Artifact weapons/accessories get tossed after the right kind of replacement comes along, so it'd be nice to have the items we quested for wind up being worth a damn in the end.
    (1)
    Through the confinement of Valefor I found myself in the depths of Hades. It was there that I was thrown into Cerberus' Den. Only through Carbuncle's light could I find my way.