Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 LastLast
    Hello everyone,

We understand that there have been many comments regarding Monstrosity coming from you all, and while we appreciate the feedback, there are currently no plans to expand or make additions to this content.
    (2)
    Aya "Sicycre" Montoya - Community Team

Character
    Immortta
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    why they do this ((
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Sicycre View Post
    Hello everyone,

We understand that there have been many comments regarding Monstrosity coming from you all, and while we appreciate the feedback, there are currently no plans to expand or make additions to this content.
    After 49 pages - clearly showing SE that there is a lot of interest in Monstrosity getting more attention - this answer is disheartening.
    (4)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    I really don't get why you put it in the game if you never wanted to finish it even when the players wanted it.
    (2)

Character
    Limecat
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Any chance of making the DQ slime souls available?
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Urmom View Post
    I really don't get why you put it in the game if you never wanted to finish it even when the players wanted it.
    When it was implemented, I'm sure they had plans to finish it, but the development team was downsized and it was put on the back burner. Maybe some day they'll get back to it. Also, I don't remember anyone asking for it or even claiming it was a good idea when it was announced.
    (0)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    When it was implemented, I'm sure they had plans to finish it, but the development team was downsized and it was put on the back burner. Maybe some day they'll get back to it. Also, I don't remember anyone asking for it or even claiming it was a good idea when it was announced.
    At the time no but certainly been a lot more support for it then a lot of other random stuff that was adding *cough* monster rearing *cough*. Makes it seem like a case of people doing their pet projects
    (0)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    "Hey guys, please give us some monstrosity feedback ! Oh wait, the feedback is that you want us to keep it alive??? We were hoping you'd say it sucked so we can get rid of it ! Well damn......." Thats how I read this thread
    (4)

Character
    Helldemon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Don't understand why they can't finish when they were able to finish monster rearing which is basically monstrosity but w/o the fun. They could even add a memento type system once you hit 99 on each type of monster.
    (4)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I thought the plan with monster rearing was to be able to use the monsters you raised in monstrosity.
    (3)

Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 LastLast