Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds View Post
    The only way I could see potency fixing the problem, is if they made waltz 2 cure for like 450, waltz 3 cure for 800, and waltz 4 cure for like 1400. That way we could continue to not use 5.
    Fixing a problem by making lower tier JAs even more powerful so that you feel even less the need to use the higher tier ones is not really a way to "fix" the problem, is it?
    (0)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhronne View Post
    Fixing a problem by making lower tier JAs even more powerful so that you feel even less the need to use the higher tier ones is not really a way to "fix" the problem, is it?
    No. That was the point. They should just split the timers, but they love to troll their customers with BS like this.
    (0)

Hey guys! We will be looking into adjusting the caps to waltz cure potency along with our adjustments to cure potency in general.

In regards to your feedback about separating shared cooldowns for DNC, the dev. team has no plans on separating them.
    (11)

Bethany "Rukkirii" Stout - Community Team

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    LOL! See what I mean....

There are like 1,000 posts on this forum about how screwed the shared timers are. So the devs decide to look at this thread.

EDIT: come on devs...... read the thread your in. I know you guys can't translate all this stuff, but this thread is only 10 10 posts. Please stop trolling us with this crap.
    (7)
    Last edited by FrankReynolds; 12-14-2011 at 05:08 AM.

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    This is nice, as I said above, but it doesn't affect the issue that I laid out in this post at all.
    (6)

Character
    Erila
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Time to get working on that dumb Dance Shoes Quest for a better Pair i suspect now. :O
    (0)
    Odin Server

lv119 DNC ~ 119 SAM ~ 119 More that i dont use.
    Gute Mädchen kommen in den Himmel ! Böse Mädchen kommen überall hin !!

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I don't know why the devs think this would be broken. You're still limited by TP and the individual recasts, so even if you had enough TP to do every waltz as often as possible, it still wouldn't match a mage's healing speed.
    (3)

Character
    Scaevola
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I don't know why the devs think this would be broken. You're still limited by TP and the individual recasts, so even if you had enough TP to do every waltz as often as possible, it still wouldn't match a mage's healing speed.
    Well, mages aren't (generally) uninterruptable, unkillable, unstoppable curetanks that can refill a third of their MP bar on demand every 30 seconds, either. I mean, I'm not saying split waltz cooldowns would be apocalyptic or something and I'd love them as much as the next DNC, but of all the issues on which SE is perhaps inappropriately conservative for fear of making something overpowered and trivializing the entire game, this is far from the most unwarranted.

That said, somebody floated the idea of a 2-FM Group 1 flourish that reset your waltz cooldown and I think that's a great solution to a very real problem that on the one hand critically limits a popular job but is conceivably dangerous to address carelessly.
    (3)
    Last edited by scaevola; 12-14-2011 at 06:02 AM.
    tandava crackows + chocobo jig + animated flourish = prouesse ring

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrth View Post
    This is nice, as I said above, but it doesn't affect the issue that I laid out in this post at all.
    Never mind the fact that all that raising the cap likely means adding more retardedly expensive/rare items like roundel earring for us to try and get.
    (2)

Character
    Erila
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I don't know why the devs think this would be broken. You're still limited by TP 1* and the individual recasts, so even if you had enough TP to do every waltz as often as possible, it still wouldn't match a mage's healing speed. 2*
    1* And i don't see how im limited by TP at all. The limit are Recasts.

2* Exactly this. You would be Limited by recasts. So while being limited by recasts the Dnc Cures need to recover more HP so with unchanged recasts the only possibility to get more out of what you have is simpy extending the cap on Potency.

Diffrent Issue. Diffrent Answer.
    (0)
    Odin Server

lv119 DNC ~ 119 SAM ~ 119 More that i dont use.
    Gute Mädchen kommen in den Himmel ! Böse Mädchen kommen überall hin !!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast