Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    So really if you go over 120 with TE and try to add more stones it won't let you? All the arguments are kind of confusing me.
    (0)

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumbeen View Post
    So really if you go over 120 with TE and try to add more stones it won't let you? All the arguments are kind of confusing me.
    If you go in and use 1 stone, you will have 30 minutes. If you get 9 TEs, you will have 120 minutes (yeah yeah it takes time to ge the TEs whatever) If you then spend 90 minutes without getting TEs, you will be back down to 30 minutes.

If, at this point, you try to add a stone it will give you +0 minutes.

Also, if you go in and add 4 stones (120 minutes) then spend 110 minutes without getting TEs (you will have 10 minutes left) then try to add another stone it will give you +0 minutes.

You should give that menu option a try some time, it'll make you rage.
    (0)

Greetings Danz!

Thank you for the additional information, it is appreciated! It looks like RAIST has provided some very good information on this concern for you, so you may want to review what they have provided and see if this is exactly what has happened. (Thank you RAIST, that information was well researched!) In the meantime, I am going to go ahead and submit this concern for you so we can get a concrete decision as to whether this is indeed an intended gameplay mechanic. Although I can not guarantee a direct response, please keep an eye on these forums or the website for updates on this issue!

Thank you for your assistance and apologies for any inconvenience!

-=Game Master Emdub=-
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3