Character
    Sylow
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkalinehoe View Post
    Lol'd at Quaternary Flourish.
    We should be careful how many times we talk about a potential Q. Flourish. We might get one.
    (3)

Character
    Yamimarikk
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    I always enjoy reading all your idea's about Dancer improvement. The things you suggest make me want to get back on Dancer and play it again, but sadly I've put it away. I enjoy Ninja more so over Dancer because like so many have said, the potency on /dnc vs. dnc/ in most instances are hardly noticeable on which one is the main dnc/. If they could breathe new life into Dancer I may actually enjoy it again and bring it out and play with it like I used to pre-Updates(I'd say Abyssea, but that just seems like an excuse.) I fully support everything Asymptotic has stated about helping Dancer out. Please Dev Team listen to his suggestions! We really need something to happen to Dancer before 99 gets here!
    (1)

I like these ideas a lot, hopefully they use a few of them.
    (1)

Character
    Vaness
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 95
    Approving those DNC ideas, you really should get hired asymptonic -_^
    (3)

Player
    Give DNC the option to make FAN DANCE AoE, grant everyone a 10% DMG mitigation as a option.

Make Drain Samba not suck..seriously..why is it tied to the delay of the weapon...
    (2)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    So you want to steal WHM's Solace effect for DNC..... okay then!
    (1)

Character
    Soranika
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    So you want to steal WHM's Solace effect for DNC..... okay then!
    I'm confused, How is anything suggested so far stealing from Afflatus Solace?
    (2)
    Main Job: SMN95 <Hvergelmir 85 obtained 9/10/11>
    Side Jobs: WHM95 DNC95
    Gimp Jobs: SCH95 NIN95
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimikryo View Post
    If waiting 15 minutes is such an issue to you, I hope you never get stuck in public transport or in an elevator. You probably will go insane.

Character
    Solsticewind
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 90
    Ya I have to agree with Daniel on the giving waltzes a stoneskin effect have the Job trait give us a strait up % increase to the power of the waltzes that starts at lvl 50 so its a Dnc main trait. other then that I would LOVE to have all of the suggestions made would be nice to get a much needed boost to Support ^_^b
    (0)
    Its not the fall that kills you its the sudden stop at the end that dose.

"I'm fine it was only 5 IT's that linked on me" TE farming as a Dnc is always fun

Character
    Shibayama
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Wow, I really REALLY like the idea of contrecorps. Using FM's as DT- shadows would be amazing and would solve quite abit of the problems with our nessecity to be up front, whereas Fan Dance Maintains it's use for solo play. If I had to pick ONE ability from this list, it would be that one. Though I do like the idea of being able to shoot raw mp/tp into people...

That being said why don't we also give the devs an idea of what we DON'T WANT upcoming - assuming they are actually reading this with any real desire to listen to us and not just keep going with their grand master plan of "useless abilities that need hours of work to earn gear that will enhance it added at a later date" - from the Ternary flourish response I'm almost convinced that was an effort to save face rather than to actually get suggestions from us but no matter.

Things as a whole that should not be added:

Quadernary Flourish: Please... no more long-recast combat flourishes... We have more than enough already, and for the most part, adding in a new one makes the older ones either better or worse, so something is being pushed into the "do not use" pile either way. If they wern't all on the whole "shared timer" thing that'd be a different story but right now it's just useless. Please do not add another one. Even if that's part of your grand dev master plan, no thank you.

Mini 2 Hour: So several jobs have been getting minature versions of their two hours - BLM's, RDM's, Brds and Bsts have gotten minature 2 hours this update. I absolutely think we do not need a mini "Your next flourish uses no TP" thing at a 10 minute timer. Waltzes just need to be fixed so that in big serious fights, you are not crippled for 22 seconds unable to cure at all because you needed to give a big cure. Making it so that one waltz every 10 minutes or so is free/has no recast won't change our current position one bit. Waltzes just need some sort of fix to make us more viable healers for endgame type fights.

Instead, perhaps a mode (since just un-linking the timers would make us faster healers than WHMs thus is a No-no to the devs...) would be viable? Something that maybe lowers your overall damage output in exchange for either reduced or a universally shortened recast timer on all waltzes?

That's all I got for now - can you guys think of both stuff you want, and expressly *dont* want to see added?
    (2)
    Last edited by Shibayama; 09-25-2011 at 11:09 AM.

I've wanted something lie Contrecorps for a long time x_x that'd be great.

I'm also a huge fan of hth and stave skill increases.

For the WS, I feel like we already have pretty good DD WS. Any new DD WS would only be a side grade to evisceration or rudra's storm par the circumstances. I'd much prefer utility WS that debuffs the mob or erases pt members like you said, but I don't particularly mind if it doesn't deal damage.
    (2)
    Let's make this game great

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast