Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpg View Post
    Yet they responded in saying that Bahamut won't be an avatar.
    Which I'll take their word for, as long as level cap is 75.
    (0)

Character
    Casull
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    So, I might have come off as a little rude, which wasn't my intent (I may have been a little tired). I suppose my point was while SE's reasoning behind not letting us have Bahamut as a summon pre level cap increase was totally justified, however I don't believe that it is anymore. Now that it's planned for us to eventually reach level 99, I feel that they should at least reconsider Bahamut as an summon, since we are no longer lowly level 75's but instead masters of our job unlocking it's true maximum potential at level 99, I honestly don't see why Bahamut can't be included in at least some form. I suppose what I'm trying to say is I don't understand why people (including SE) are so against something that if implemented correctly (and at the appropriate level) could add some nice additional variety and a little oomph to final level(s) of Summoner.
    (0)
    Ore Wo Dare Da To Omotte Yagaru!?!?!

Character
    Toukai
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Bahamut's "Impact" was already reduced when alliances would zerg him down in 30seconds @ lv75 >_>

I think summoner's deserve bahamut @ lv99, give him a higher perp, stronger Pacts that cost 50% more or so than the standard pacts, making him great for abyssea since Mp isn't an issue. Outside aby he will be a bit more situational, not something you'd use to solo an Nm with perhaps unless you've got great gear, but thats the perk to working hard for good gear
    (0)
    Drg for life.

Character
    Tarage
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Stop asking for Bahamut. We aren't getting Bahamut. You people are distracting the devs from looking at actual issues, not your temper tantrums.
    (0)

Bahamut is one of the few wishes that even the JP keep pressing on their forum. I'd dare say the only ones against it, is at most the development team. Which is kind of like having your government have the opposite opinion of your country.
    (0)

Character
    Covenant
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90
    The trouble with the 3 "avatars" of Bahamut, Odin, and Alexander is their sheer awesomeness. They are just too good.
    Once you give players Death/Odin, where do you go from there? a bloodpact that makes his horse eat a carrot? Alexander prime fight he only does a few moves. Banish spells are his unique spell and what's different then carby's light spell?

I never fought Odin prime in einghjar so can't tell you what would make him unique when he's out.

Bahamut, unfortunately is nearly the same as Odin. While Odin is limited against NM, do you really think a Bahamut 2 hr move would trump death? And you know SE will severely limited the damage of a megaflare to include resistance.

Controllable Odin, Alexander, and Alexander would "weaken" them while really adding nothing to Summoners. Most if not all types of damage, buffs, and debuffs already exist.

However, offering Phoenix would offer some really great options such as raisaga I, II, III. Reraisaga I and II. Regenaga IV, enlightaga, flaraga, flashaga II etc.

As an aside, what I got from Chains of Promathia was that Phoenix served a specific purpose sacrificing himself for Tenzen and the people of Vanadiel. However, the flaming feather showed that at least, teasingly SquareEnix was willing to entertain the idea of Phoenix Reincarnating to serve a new master. A new master who unknowingly will face a even greater challenge then the "Chained God".
    In case, you were wondering it's the player.
    (1)
    Last edited by Covenant; 07-31-2011 at 11:55 AM.

Character
    Tarage
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Covenant View Post
    I never fought Alexander prime in einghjar so can't tell you what would make him unique when he's out.
    What? Reread what you just said.

I agree though, Phoenix is much more understandable than Bahamut. Still, I'm fine with Caitsith.
    (0)

Player
    while phoenix would be cool according to the story line he isnt whole atm, and probably would a far east expansion since he resides in tenzen's blade (sounds like they did some pretty inhumane rituals to imbue tenzens blade with phoenix too x.x) so might be hard to implement him from the story line aspect.
    (0)

Character
    Tarage
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    She.

And I always wanted to stab Tenzen for that.
    (0)

Character
    Cloudius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    forget all about bahamut for a sec and get SE to add FFs BEST summon...

KOTR! have like 12 avatar knights runnin round pwnin stuff!
    (1)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast