Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Gravity II

Player
    I casted it on 3 VW NM (Celaeno, Goji, Aello) so far a couple times with my Enfeebling build, and full resists across the board.

Not surprised at the least.
    (0)

Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Wow.... so this spell does what again? (Not actually asking what it does, just curious if it will be more or less useful than Break...)
    (0)
    I'm a RequieSCAT-MAN!

Player
    Higher cap on the evasion down would be my guess, but it's not like evasion-builds ever played a role in modern end-game events unless you're low-manning Abyssea stuff still for some reason.

I tossed Grav 1 & 2 on two Imps earlier, didn't see a noticable different in movement speed down either. Could be more potent with regards to maintaining max potency, but I didn't travel anywhere to find two VT/IT mobs I could cast them on to see. Not exactly easy to test period anyhow, same for the -EvasionDown.
    (0)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    I casted it on 3 VW NM (Celaeno, Goji, Aello) so far a couple times with my Enfeebling build, and full resists across the board.

Not surprised at the least.
    About what I guessed. It's useless, it'll only land on weak mobs that you wouldn't bother to kite anyway.
    (0)

612 wharf ave next to the gentlemen's club.
    Character
    Tyrantsyn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I think this spell works great! My mind feels enfeeble just thinking about it.
    (2)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrantsyn View Post
    I think this spell works great! My mind feels enfeeble just thinking about it.

Wow your a genius! You have helped me see SE's vision. RDM's are so powerful at enfeebling that we end up enfeebling ourselves!!
    (0)

Character
    Grievor
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    My guess is longer duration or shorter recast and thats about it.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson_Slasher View Post
    My guess is longer duration or shorter recast and thats about it.
    Duration is close to the same on both. I should have checked recast, but it was at least 30 seconds on it.
    (0)

Character
    Lilia
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Gravity II

~~~~ Award for the worthless spell ~~~~

Need i rly a gravity2 for normal/easy mobs......?
    (2)

Character
    Rivicus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    Enspell II's completely sucked, they sucked at 75 and they've only sucked more since then. If SE would of just made them Enspell 1 x 2 potency on all hits, THEN they would of been awesome, but instead they tried to make them into some sort of enfeebling item, except their only -10, not worth it. That and their in the wrong order, Enwater II should of gave the monster -30 resist to water and so forth, not thunder.

Composure is pretty amazing, makes self buffing ridiculously easy, the accuracy puts us at the same level as A- users.

Put as for Gravity II .. seriously it's gonna suck. Calling it right now. SE will allow us to land it on "lower" NMs that we TP burn in minutes but make the super NM's completely immune to it. Also it's going to have a really REALLY short duration just like Gravity 1. NM's will build resistance to it so for those NM's that it lands on, it'll only land a few times before the NM becomes immune.

The whole reason we don't use gravity to lower the monsters evasion is the duration, its 30s tops, most likely 10~15s. And that's assuming it even lands on the NM in the first place. It could be -1024 evasion, still wouldn't mean jack sh!t if it only lasts 10~15s and can only be applied a few times to monsters we have 95% accuracy on anyway.

BAD IDEA SE.
    If your Grav is only lasting 30 seconds something is wrong. that aside yes, this spell is useless for the same reasons tier I grav is useless, because SE is so scared or rdms being able to do anything that they had to nurf this spell to be enitrely worthless.

I must ask why there isnt a dev tag thought, the devs should see that this spell is already worthless before they make it mainstream. thought I'm sure it won't change anything, all SE has done sense the level cap increase was troll rdm.
    (2)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast