Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Tatts
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

Idea for a new Blood Pact: Ward for Fenrir.

Okay so this is Mitzukii of Lakshmi here, using Tatts's acc so I can post this little idea we had.

Why can't Fenrir have a ward pact that heals himself with the moon? Just like the healing move that Gnoles use.. Cant think of the correct name for it currently.. Where the moon comes out and shines a light over the caster, why can't he use something similar to this? I mean, Blus have it.

And it doesnt have to be overpowered or anything with the whole 7k+ heals like gnole nms, but maybe it can be connected to the phases of the moon. Lets say.. Full moon, cure boost x2, waxing, x1, waning .5, and new moon x0?

I'm just saying, I've love to use different avatars for tanking, not just the typical Garuda tank. It makes me sad to run around and see almost every single smn I run across automatically summon Garuda, when the monster we're fighting is weaker against other elements. WoE is an example of this situation..

Anywho before I rant on his acc too much, thought maybe someone could take a look at this, possibly share more ideas on this to futher improve the idea. Maybe someone on the staff can take notice of it if enough people cared.

Also, I am aware that it was announced that Fenny will have a new pact that gives a blood drain kinda affect.. I'm mildy disappointed in this after picturing an actual curing ward for him lol..
    (0)

Character
    Soranika
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    It's called Plenilune Embrace, a spell BLU can learn from gnoles. Honestly I wouldn't mind that, however it kinda breaks Fenrir's involvement in the game story wise. If he is able to use such an ability, then he could have easily recovered back to his former self without reliance of energy from the celestial avatars.

A way to get around using avatars that aren't able to cure themselves is buying Dawn Mulsums.
    (0)
    Main Job: SMN95 <Hvergelmir 85 obtained 9/10/11>
    Side Jobs: WHM95 DNC95
    Gimp Jobs: SCH95 NIN95
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimikryo View Post
    If waiting 15 minutes is such an issue to you, I hope you never get stuck in public transport or in an elevator. You probably will go insane.

Character
    Tannlore
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I agree with the problem of Fenrir's back story being a problem with a Plenilune embrace sort of BP. However, I'm still down for a way that the smn themselves could cure their avatar (that wasn't a non-stacking 91+ cooking skill item). My inventory space is cramped as it is for smn.

However after testing with the BP for a short amount of time on the Test Server. His Ward applies to him too.. so he can have en-drain on his attacks. I don't have concrete numbers yet since the server shutdown for an update/maintenance just as I summoned him. I'll post more about how potent it is later.
    (0)
    My other car is a summoner.

Character
    Tatts
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I just figured it'd be more convenient than the muslims,cause in my situation, I also have limited space lol.. until I get baha's staff, I'm carrying nw of most avis, and hw garu/shiv.

Dont get me wrong, the endrain/enaspir seems cool and all, but I'd like all avatars to have some sort of way of staying alive better so we have more fun with them.

Edit:
    Plus we dont live in abyssea haha, we cant always expect them to last long without some form of healing..
    (0)

Character
    Tannlore
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatts View Post
    Dont get me wrong, the endrain/enaspir seems cool and all, but I'd like all avatars to have some sort of way of staying alive better so we have more fun with them.
    In b4 "you can just resummon them"! And I totally agree with you, but thus far it doesn't seem in the future for smn.
    (0)
    My other car is a summoner.

Character
    Tatts
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Yeahhh.. resummoning is what most ppl think will keep them alive longer, etc.. I mean kudos to you if you wish to kite things like that again, but I just like having them out without resummoning for their hp.

Hell, I screw around sometimes with fenny, ifrit, etc just so I have variety instead of just, garu garu garu spam like recent bandwagon smns lol..
    (0)

However, I'm still down for a way that the smn themselves could cure their avatar (that wasn't a non-stacking 91+ cooking skill item). My inventory space is cramped as it is for smn.
    Been wishing for that on pets for years. Would give us people who don't have WHM mules a way to also try and kill stuff without having to run all over the place because we don't have a tank.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    We are currently looking into enhancing elemental spirits.
    Miracles do happen!

Character
    Soranika
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    Potion and Ether tanks....
    (0)
    Main Job: SMN95 <Hvergelmir 85 obtained 9/10/11>
    Side Jobs: WHM95 DNC95
    Gimp Jobs: SCH95 NIN95
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimikryo View Post
    If waiting 15 minutes is such an issue to you, I hope you never get stuck in public transport or in an elevator. You probably will go insane.

Character
    Tatts
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Soranika View Post
    Potion and Ether tanks....
    Because we all have the space and money to waste on those..
    (0)

Character
    Tatts
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Plus, we're not talking about the actual summoner themselves, but for the avatar to heal themselves. Granted if it were to be aoe, that'd be nice. But wasnt what I was addressing when the idea came to mind.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast