Page 66 of 297 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanPaul View Post
    A few things I'd like to see:

- Adding a hompoint near the Cutter in Arrapago Reef
    Obvious necro-quote aside, we’re looking into adding a Survival Guide in Arrapago Reef.
    (7)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    OMG Grekumah!!!!! You have plans?!?!?!?
    j/k
    Thanks, that would be helpful.
    (4)

Speaking of requests, could it be possible to make it so you can set the second floor of your Mog House as the default area when you enter? I love the addition, but unless I have time to kill I usually don't bother switching floors because that adds an extra zoning to the process.

Also, about Ulbukan Soul Pyres. Would it be possible to make it so after accepting trying to solve it the first time you just had to click on it once per attempt instead of having to go through the text and then confirm every time you are going to make a new attempt? It could then just display the percentage message every time we clicked on it.

Even if you added a 1 or 2 second delay to the process to prevent double clicking it would still make it much faster and convenient.
    (2)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Player
    I think it would be incredibly helpful to have a Treasure Hunter icon added that would display the current Treasure Hunter value on the enemy you're fighting. Maybe something like the Utsusemi icon that displays the number of shadows remaining.
    (2)

Character
    Akivatoo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    Obvious necro-quote aside, we’re looking into adding a Survival Guide in Arrapago Reef.
    Add possibility to teleport on each znm location directly could be nice or just add the possibility of poping znm monster from any znm pop ??? Mark.
    (2)

Character
    Genzz
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I have activated the quest "Duties, Tasks, and Deeds" years ago, and, maybe I've missed it, it seems there is no way to know which mythic weapon I've started.
    Please add this information somewhere, for example by talking to Paparoon or Abquhbah.

Actually, you could even allow us to switch the weapon without restarting. It's not like the quest is different for each weapon.
    (2)
    Last edited by Genz; 09-30-2015 at 03:14 AM.

Character
    Darkbewd
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I'd like to suggest adding the equipment obtainable with Battle Trophies to the A.M.A.N. Reclaimer.
    I'd also like to suggest adding an option to buy the spawn items of ZNMs (possibly excluding Pandemonium Warden) that you have defeated before instead of having to start over from scratch each time.
    (0)

Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBEWD View Post
    I'd also like to suggest adding an option to buy the spawn items of ZNMs (possibly excluding Pandemonium Warden) that you have defeated before instead of having to start over from scratch each time.
    I would add VWs to that list as well.
    (0)

Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    Could you make it possible to choose which window the text from /echo shows up in? It is shown in the window that displays battle messages and damage by default and thus gets lost in all the spam. The only work around I found found is by completely reversing what is shown in each window.
    (0)

Character
    Myrddin
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    THF Lv 45
    Could you possibly add a visual indicator, some sort of sprite image, to indicate "???" and other various things that are otherwise invisible but target-able on the map.

I'm trying to not look everything up as I play through this time and some of these locations are rather rough to find. It also makes no sense. For instance the second quest in the expansion add-on "A Crystalline Prophesy" titled, "The Echo Awakens". How am I to know to click on that spot, the boy told me he'd be waiting in Qufim Island.

I'd consider the same for the spawn location for the NM "Yara Ma Yha Who" since players could walk by this 100 times and never bother to see it. Also the "Goblin Alchemist".

I say this to kinda cater to anyone that's new starting. So all of this content doesn't just go to waste. It might be neat to walk by that "???" in Tahrongi Canyon your first time through and click on the glowing spot to read "this plant looks wilted" and think "I can add some water to that, bring water and see what happens. Same with the Gob spot.

They're target-able, so I don't imagine adding a sprite to all of them taking up too much time.

Thanks.
    (0)

Page 66 of 297 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast