Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Phase displacer conversion is a great idea. Even though I'm done with clears, it would be nice for people who lack prov watcher access but have lots of petrifacts to use those in aiding their ascent to Prov Watcher access, and make it easier for their friends to assist them.
    (4)
    Last edited by Phogg; 10-16-2012 at 06:39 AM.

Player
    But for the love of god, remove these from the top slot of the victory chest. I do not want to see another petrifact where I want to see a Heka's body.
    (0)

Player
    They need to be 2k cruor each, otherwise they should be entirely removed.
    (1)

Character
    Arbole
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 95
    Crystal Petrifact:Heavy Metal Plate, 1:1, fixed.
    (3)

Character
    Metaking
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    heck if it was even a 2:1 or a 3:1 it would be fine and maybe something like 10:1 for the rift stuff
    (1)

Character
    Siiri
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    How about just removing them entirely from the treasure pool and allowing them to be bought with cruor. Nothing worse than going to Pil, etc and seeing 4 petrifacts in your chest.
    (7)

Character
    Dreamin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings everyone!

Sorry to necrobump this thread (as I am often wont to do…), but I have some information to pass on regarding Crystal Petrifacts.

We are currently making preparations for the implementation of a system that will allow Crystal Petrifacts to be exchanged for cruor.

While Crystal Petrifact is an item that was meant to help players when their stock of Kupofried’s corundum was in short supply, in the event that you do not need this, we felt it would be beneficial to exchange Crystal Petrifacts for cruor, which in turn could be used for Atmacites, Periapts, or other applications. However, since the original purpose of Crystal Petrifacts was not to generate cruor, the exchange rate will not be very high.

Also, there were a lot of requests to make it possible to exchange these items for Voidstones, but doing this would create the cycle of doing Voidwatch in order to save up points to do Voidwatch, so we would like to hold off on this type of exchange.
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE for the sanity of your players, please removed these Petrifacts from the 1st slot out of the chest.
    (5)

Character
    Waldrich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I'm trying to understand how Provenance Watcher is so much horribly designed... I honestly given up on it due to the 3 cacturae farm, I have won PW more than 30 times... even if you can get the KI's from other VWNM it's useless.

If at least the KI's were stackable... we could do Provenance Watcher more times...
    (1)

Forgive my brazilian english, if that matter.

Greetings!

The exchange rate will be around 100 cruor or so for each Crystal Petrifact traded. The plan is make the method of exchanging simple by using Voidwatch Officers, Planar Rifts, and such, and we will also make it possible to exchange multiple stacks at one time.
    (5)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Dreamin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings!

The exchange rate will be around 100 cruor or so for each Crystal Petrifact traded. The plan is make the method of exchanging simple by using Voidwatch Officers, Planar Rifts, and such, and we will also make it possible to exchange multiple stacks at one time.
    Can we just REMOVE these from the top slot PLEASE.

Serious, if they have a value of about 100 cruors, then how about just let people BUY them for 100cruor or 1k cruors from the NPC (VW Officers, Planar Rifts, and such) for those that needs them for PW.
    (24)

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast