Thread: Fishing

Character
    Dugahst
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

Fishing

Please update this hobby to make it relevant again.

Suggestions:
    * raise the NPC prices back to launch game prices (and comparably more for newer fish)-- now that you can easily make gil simply buy exchanging tons of Sparks for gear and vendoring there is little reason to keep the NPC fish prices low.
    * maybe add more (and useful) items for Zaldon to find-- maybe even some good i119 pieces could be inside high level difficult fish-- that'd be really cool to get some i119 fishing gear
    * fishing up NMs could be a thing too

there are a lot of cool ways you could bring fishing back to being an awesome and worthwhile hobby!
    (2)

Player
    How about no. Fishing is terrible and no one should ever do it. Should be removed entirely, along with about 90% of the existing fish and the rest put on NPC.
    (0)

Character
    Dugahst
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Isola View Post
    How about no. Fishing is terrible and no one should ever do it. Should be removed entirely, along with about 90% of the existing fish and the rest put on NPC.
    you may not find it fun, but I (and I'm sure many others) do. Why would you want it removed from the game when it isn't something that is required to do, it is more content (that is currently neglected).
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugahst View Post
    you may not find it fun, but I (and I'm sure many others) do. Why would you want it removed from the game when it isn't something that is required to do, it is more content (that is currently neglected).
    I agree with you.

I'm 110 fishing.

However, it's something I had to be in the mood to do, and also involved a lot of music and alcohol too.
    (0)