Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Player
    if they gave interesting drops instead of logs and rocs, the prices would go down and there would be more trade between players.
    like that'll happens...
    (2)

Character
    Rinza
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Well what do we tell all these new players who were using the Crour to get good gear and help outfit their jobs? Sorry guys you got nothing now. So when the server population drops even more then we can all say bye bye to this game just in time for FFXIV to go back online. Yay SE for screwing over your new player base!
    (2)

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    So I guess the next nerf will be resale prices for Dom. Ops weapons.
    (1)

Character
    Rinza
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Oh and for the people who are selling AC your potential clients have just dropped a lot!
    (0)

Character
    Xantavia
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Razielrinz View Post
    Well what do we tell all these new players who were using the Crour to get good gear and help outfit their jobs? Sorry guys you got nothing now. So when the server population drops even more then we can all say bye bye to this game just in time for FFXIV to go back online. Yay SE for screwing over your new player base!
    I'm sure the reason that getting good gear was expensive was because people could make gil out of thin air. Nobody's going to think twice about paying 5mil for a piece of armor if they can make that in a day. It is the crafters that I can see this affecting, since they won't be able to charge outrageously inflated prices anymore.
    (3)

Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Honestly, I believe it needed to happen to make the value of gil sable but....

1. The player base told you about this problem over a year ago.
    2. The fact you left this in the game so long made it a viable tactic to make gil.

Considering the 2 facts, you have just made anyone that didn't cash there curor in lose hours of their invested time.

PS. You could of just gave us a warning that you were gonna devalue curor not just punish the people that pay for this game.

small note they warned FFXIV people like 2 month ago the there gil will be devalued so definitely FFXIV players >>>>>> FFXI players.
    (4)
    Main : 99 DRK
    Subs : 99 SMN COR SCH MELEEWHM
    Server : Ragnarök
    Relics : 95 Ragnarok and 95 Apoc
    Ironic that when i was young i never had enough video games but now i have too many and not enough time to play them .

Character
    Zerichtwo
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Xantavia View Post
    I'm sure the reason that getting good gear was expensive was because people could make gil out of thin air. Nobody's going to think twice about paying 5mil for a piece of armor if they can make that in a day. It is the crafters that I can see this affecting, since they won't be able to charge outrageously inflated prices anymore.
    You should think again.
    Crafters always will have clients unless their core clients quit/are banned.
    Bet on it.
    (0)

Character
    Rinza
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I would like to point out that Cursed gear has been pretty stable forever, proof that what Plasticleg says is true.
    (1)

Character
    Creelo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    My immediate thoughts are that this is a horrid nerf that is only going to rock the economy even more since people won't know how exactly this is going to affect prices on every other item in this game.

Perhaps things will pan out ok, but I do think VW will definitely be screwed over from this since a majority of players did VW because they could always make a nice amount of cruor from it, which meant being able to pay for the run or get more gil to work towards a Relic/Empyrean/Mythic/Whatever else.

Idk, I just thought the economy was pretty decent with blinkers as they were and I liked the fact that cruor had some monetary value that could be attached to it, which was nice since it was connected to so many events in the game.
    (4)

Character
    Nibbets
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 39
    SE doesn't care what the players want. They'll do what they want, always have and always will.
    (23)

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast