Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    According to BG's wiki Ulmia occasionally uses it but I haven't seen her do it my self. Not sure what the trigger is/would be for her to do so.
    (0)

Character
    Mefuki
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    While I was leveling COR she'd use it constantly. Which was more annoying then useful because she'd replace my March with Archer's Prelude. Still I thought it was cool that she seemed to notice I was on a ranged job.
    (0)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5cfpeJGwi2KhQjNvCkk5Cg

I used trusts while I was levelling up GEO from 1-10 so that I could do the level sync RoE quest.

The DD Trusts were still terrible. The only way to utilise Trusts effectively when on a mage or support job, is to use BLM Trusts to deal the damage for you and re-summon them every time the recast is up to replen their MP.

When on a DD job yourself, the only question is which WHM to use along with the 2 BRDs. It's a shame really.
    (1)

Character
    Presidentobama
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    As a DD, Zeid works well. Other DD's don't keep up. Zed does do dmg, and heals himself. I do wish he get a stronger weapon skill like ground strike, resolution, though.
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimjongil View Post
    As a DD, Zeid works well. Other DD's don't keep up. Zed does do dmg, and heals himself. I do wish he get a stronger weapon skill like ground strike, resolution, though.
    Well, for the camp where I farm job points for Bard:
    Prishe > Lion > Migho > Tenzen > Zeid

Prishe uses H2H and gets Martial Arts. Lion and Migho do piercing damage and there are some Twitherym in my camp. Zeid would be about as good as Tenzen (or better), but he wastes time casting spells that don't matter.
    (1)

Character
    Rwolf
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Luzaf is pretty good in some combinations. I haven't seen if he gets TP from Quick Draw. I assume that he does since in general he does not have a hard time getting TP. Main reason I like him is he is the smartest Trust when it comes WS selection. He will always attempt a Level 3 skillchain if possible and use TP if no one in the party is close to 100TP. I like to use Tenzen and Luzaf on jobs where I don't gain TP quickly or on mages where I plan to Spirit Taker/Myrkr MP back. The two of them I found almost always will do Darkness skillchain off each other. Grizzly Horizon is a conal ability, but it's so small that usually I never see him hit anything else with it.

I agree with the main consensus. DD Trusts are horrible compared to Support Trusts. It might help DD Trusts slightly by maxing them at 119 with gear and buffs, but buffs only do so much. I agree with Byrth that it is likely a base damage issue. Saying that Trusts weren't meant to be real party members is a copout excuse to fix them. I don't think anyone wants Trusts to replace real party members. But they should be at least equivalent to the power you get with 3 support/healer trusts and a DD job.
    (2)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Luzaf and the automatons both like to SC off of you or each other. Luzaf at least when I used him seemed to be semi more aware if you had a link that was sleeping or not when it came to which ws he would use unlike lion or perishe. They would go oh, sorry I forgot you slept that. My bad.
    (1)

Agreed the DDs suck.

Also WTF is with the COR that doesn't even TRY to do rolls?
    (1)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Maybe he doesn't because Odin doesn't want him to? Lol
    (2)

Character
    Shyuko
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Ironically enough, Maat and Najelith seem to do quite decent damage. I haven't yet attempted to use either of them on a job that requires exp still to level however. For what it's worth though, endgame-wise with Alter Egos....So far I am pleased doing stuff as MNK/WAR with Mihli Aliapoh, Najelith, and Maat. Sometimes will swap Mihli out for Cherukiki just for Haste, etc.. I haven't tested Zeid since they -fixed- him yet, can anyone see a difference in his DPS?
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast