Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Character
    Aalyphaa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Because it took 8 pages just to get a response, and that was just to say "we will get back to you". That is kind of horrible customer service as most games these days don't hold off preorders to less than 5 days before release. I honestly can't think of anything dramatic enough that could delay a digital download only release that wouldn't be able to be revealed (due to contracts or NDAs or something).

Heck, the only two issues I can think of is issues with PEGI (can't tell if it has been rated by them, but it has been rated in Australia so we aren't a cause of the issue), or issues with the translation into German or French (which itself goes back to PEGI issues as they would need finished translations to accurately rate it). So unless their translators are holding the translations hostage over pay issues or something, they should be able to tell us if the game was incomplete.
    (1)

Player
    thx SE, release almost there and I still cant order it for Xbox 360 here in Germany, now I had to buy the Xbox Version from amazon.co.uk (the only shop on EU which sells the xbox version) and I will have to wait 2-3 after release till they deliver it here to me in germany.
    I even asked the SE Live Support in germany even these didnt really know anything about the xbox version, but the website says "release for pc AND xbox"
    Good Job because no matter what, I wont get the xbox version on release day. Even if they decide to put it up on the german store next week, I wouldnt get it anymore because of the delivery time.

and still no helpful post from any dev...
    (0)

Character
    Litos
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 80
    Bad enough I have to purchase the soundtrack on amazon.co.jp and pay more for shipping than for the soundtrack itself (I like to have FF soundtracks as CDs because I'm an idiot). But considering I need the EU edition of Adoulin and can't even buy it, that's pretty harsh. Just stay true to your word ("information coming this week") and officially respond to this topic so we can rest in peace, please.
    (0)

Character
    Mephista
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackstin View Post
    Why does it matter when pre-orders are available, as long as it is available at some point before release? As far as I can tell you're all complaining because you feel entitled to pre-order when you want to pre-order regardless of what issues SE face at their end.

The one legitimate complaint here is that the EU 360 Seekers Edition was announced, but clearly isn't going to be ready for release, and possibly was never going to come. If that was the case it should never have been announced on the SoA website.
    Because as paying customers for this product and the services it provides , we should be entitled to the same promotions and pre-order stipulations as the other regions that also pay . So you'll have to forgive us if we are not happy with the service the company is providing us. With 5 days until release in the UK, I think with no new information on how to order the expansion is appalling. The same can be said for other customers effected by this across the globe !
    (3)
    Last edited by Lollerblades; 03-22-2013 at 07:06 PM.

Player
    Tip of the day: Dont wait on failga SE who allready turned there back to the EU playerbase and order your copy of SoA on amazon.uk today!
    Pick 1 bizness day delivery and have you game on the 27th 1 day before servers go online...

Yes you have to pay more for the shippin cost but try to find sum friends who live near you and that want the game to, order mutliple disc and the cost arent that high really!
    I ordered 3 copys and the total extra cost wil come down to 5 euro a disc more. wich is deff reasonable for me ... retail prices would have been 30bucks and now i pay 35!

I gladly pay 5 bucks more knowing that ill will have it before launch

Yes i know what you thinking : bloody SE should have did there marketing beter so we wouldnt have to deal with this bs but unfornataly things are the way there are , SO DONT WAIT FOR THIS SLACKING COMPANY and order your disc now!
    (0)

Character
    Aalyphaa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Amazon UK is not all that useful as that is only the Xbox360 version, which is useless to PC players, who can only get the digital download.

Not to mention that for any Australian players it would still arrive after the expansion goes live on the servers.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by alphamone View Post
    Amazon UK is not all that useful as that is only the Xbox360 version, which is useless to PC players, who can only get the digital download.

Not to mention that for any Australian players it would still arrive after the expansion goes live on the servers.
    Dude really? Moaning for the sake of it? Atleast they winked towards pc players tru Digi DL!
    There has been no word whats so ever for us EU xbox players so go cry sumwhere else plz..
    (0)

Character
    Aalyphaa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    So, the players that currently have no way of ordering the game at all can't whine about it because another group currently has the ability, albeit only physically?
    (1)

Character
    Lordsquall
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulgore View Post
    Dude really? Moaning for the sake of it? Atleast they winked towards pc players tru Digi DL!
    There has been no word whats so ever for us EU xbox players so go cry sumwhere else plz..
    Cause the X360 version has been available on amazon.co.uk for weeks?
    (0)

Player
    Yes and? Amazon is run by SE? No.

Can i order the ultimate collection for xbox on amazon ? No.

Wil it be downloadable for pc players before launch ? Yes.

Did i give a solid advise to EU xbox players ? Yes , i think so.

Do i need or want to hear ya wining bout a item that is gonna be a digi dl only? No.
    (0)

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast