Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Clou777 View Post
    i think Odin should be adjusted so if there is no instant KO it should do a conal 9999 damage as most of our BPs can do over 10k damage these days easily anyway. There should be no reason people should EVER waste 1 hour ability on Odin to have him do nothing for the summoner except pull hate for merely having used the avatar.
    don't forget ALL of our mp as well.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Clou777 View Post
    i think Odin should be adjusted so if there is no instant KO it should do a conal 9999 damage as most of our BPs can do over 10k damage these days easily anyway. There should be no reason people should EVER waste 1 hour ability on Odin to have him do nothing for the summoner except pull hate for merely having used the avatar.
    Heck, I'd settle for Death Properties on an equal recast timer.
    (1)

Character
    Cloudius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    prime example of the unbalance
    (0)
    Cloudius

Shiva

SMN99 WHM99 BLM99 THF99 PLD99 SAM99 NIN99 BLU99 DNC99 MNK99 WAR99

Character
    Flupplewolfe
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicycre View Post
    Hi, everyone!

Currently, there are no plans to make adjustments in terms of summoner's attack aspects; however, we will continue to make adjustments moving forward with the next one being adjustments to healing-type blood pacts.
    I'm very happy for both of these, thank you very much SE Dev team. I agree our attack aspects are fine for now but our wards do need help and healing wards aren't a bad place to start. The only attack thing I'd really like to see is as Shirai stated some sort of aoe pact would be nice or having Level ? Holy adjusted to always hit. For example, gears in salvage are thunder resistant, and the only aoe pact we have is thunder based. Thunderspark is also hard to position well and has a short range. I stated my views on wards before so I'll spare you just glad they some are being worked on!!!
    (0)

Character
    Flupplewolfe
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalabob View Post
    Can we even get 700 summoning skill? Dunno about anyone else but I'm struggling to get over 550.
    I don't think the cap was put in place b/c it's obtainable just to let you have room for future growth on it. Bf is at 624, and only missing the HQ Apogee body and feet for summoning skill that we know of, which would add another 11 over what he's using. Yea, it's better to get telchine pieces, but it's still good for them to do this work of adjusting caps to keep gear relevant into the future.
    (0)

Character
    Windwhispering
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Did anyone, ever use Pacifying Ruby constantly? i think i myself have used it twice. once to see how it looks and a 2nd on accident
    (1)

Character
    Kalitzo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Yes please do our wards soon.... SE has been saying they will upgrade our wards for years.
    (0)

Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Windwhisper View Post
    Did anyone, ever use Pacifying Ruby constantly? i think i myself have used it twice. once to see how it looks and a 2nd on accident
    I use it during fights to help the tank maintain hate which allows my wifey to go all out on her DRG and just wreck things without worrying about becoming a target. Between that and super jump she never has hate issues anymore.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Windwhisper View Post
    It's fine when you have a party, but if you're soloing it generates more enmity than it really should.
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Greetings,

As a follow-up in regard to upcoming summoner adjustments, we are planning to make changes to Apogee in a future version update.

We’re currently in the midst of looking into change the way this ability works so that when used it would reset the cool down timers of Blood Pact: Rage and Blood Pact: Ward. However, we’d like to hear your feedback on whether there are any issues with this.

Please also understand that there may be the possibility that when testing it turns out that it will be unable to make this change.
    (3)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast