Thread: RDM New 2h

Character
    Iakothm
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99

RDM New 2h

I am sorry but it is horrible. It is basically Elemental Seal... you know that ability that black mages get and RDM can get while subbed blm? If you are gonna do something like that make it last for 30~60 seconds instead of just 1 spell. Even than it wouldn't be that great of a skill.
    (6)

Character
    Erikwyld
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Ran some tests with this and commented in the Red Mage specific forums. I agree that this ability is lackluster, and adds next to nothing to the job.

I can think of a handful of situations where the current incarnation of the ability (where you can land enfeebles on immune mobs) could potentially be useful. However it has been stated that this is a bug and will be corrected.

Simply, I do not think this ability is 1hr material.
    (1)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikwyld View Post
    Ran some tests with this and commented in the Red Mage specific forums. I agree that this ability is lackluster, and adds next to nothing to the job.

I can think of a handful of situations where the current incarnation of the ability (where you can land enfeebles on immune mobs) could potentially be useful. However it has been stated that this is a bug and will be corrected.

Simply, I do not think this ability is 1hr material.
    Did you do tests comparing Elemental Seal with Encomium on targets with ultra-high (but not immune) defense against an enfeebling effect?
    (0)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Character
    Meowzer
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I would have preferred the "Bolsters enhancing magic effect." job ability much more than an Elemental Seal for Enfeebling Magic. We are already experts at Enfeebling Magic, so we would benefit more from an ability that enhances something we're well at, but not experts in.
    (0)